⚤nine

part nine

harry has started to question his decisions. and louis' friendship choices. jesy is currently, and actively, looking through a tattoo book in a tattoo parlor.

harry has gotten his fair share of sudden tattoos, but he usual just goes with calum and maybe jade and michael. he never thought that he'd ever get to get a tattoo with louis. even though, technically, he's not getting it with him. technicalities. "what about this?," jesy asks louis, who's trying desperately not to look at any designs. "louis," she says, and louis looks pointedly at her, making sure not to look at the book in her hand.

"jesy, you know that i can't look through these books without caving in and getting one...," he whispers through pinched lips and she rolls her eyes, flipping the page again. harry blinks as louis' attention is suddenly on him, looking him straight in the eye. "are you actually going to get one?," louis asks him, and he does look quite impressed. harry nods dumbly at that. "i don't think i will, if i can help it...," he grumbles, putting his hands in his lap, turning his attention to them.

harry smiles waywardly and looks down at the book in calum's hand. "this is sick, mate," calum says, pointing at some sort of indian tribal head. hardy looks up at him and nods. "i think that's what i'm g'nna get. that, or this horse shoe...," he adds, and something catches harry's attention. he makes an 'ooh!' sound, and calum looks up at him. "find one that you like?," he chuckles, and harry nods, looking at the number the tattoo is to tell the artist. "which one is it?," he asks, looking over the whole page, and each page contains 75 tattoos, big and small.

harry makes a zipped-lip motion with his hands and calum narrows his eyes at him. "you know i never tell!," harry laughs, and calum takes a swat at him. harry just laughs again.

jesy makes a happy noise of finalization and shut the heavy book rather loudly. "i'm gonna go and tell the guy that i'm ready," she says, standing up. harry and calum get up too, and she looks at them.

"we're ready as well," calum tells her, and she nods with a smile.

"will you be okay out here on your own?," she asks, looking down at the only person still sitting down. he nods tightly, keeping his vision on his lap, and jesy laughs a little. "okay...," she snickers, leading the other two boys towards the desk.

harry feels very jittery, in the way that he always is right before he gets a tattoo. he loves it.

they make their way to the front desk and the worker, a young girl with short, straight blonde hair smiles at them. "walk-in or appointment?," she smiles, looking down at her book.

"walk-ins," jesy says, and the lady at the front desk nods, writting something down.

"okay, that's okay, we don't have another appointment for at least two hours," she says, holding up her pen and paper. "names?," she inquires, hovering the pen over the paper.

"jesy nelson," jesy says, turning to look at harry.

"er, harry styles," he says, ducking his head a bit.

"calum hood," calum says smoothly, and the worker smiles at him, pearly white teeth.

"are you three ready to be done? do you have your tattoo number or design from home?," the woman asks, and they all nod. the front desk lady nods with a nice smile and presses a buzzer, receiving three back. "okay! jesy, you can head on over to malcolm, calum to zayn, harry to tony," she says, "their names are written beside their doors," she adds, pointing them towards the back.

they all smile thank-yous to her and head back there. when she said 'their names are written beside their doors,' she meant that they are artfully painted like graffiti. harry's room is first, and he waves at the others, pushing the curtain out of the way to get into the room. "hello," chirps the boy/man who is in the room already, readying a ink machine. "my name's tony, and i suppose i'm tattooing you today?," he smiles a charming smile and harry returns it.