⚤twenty-one

part twenty-one

"i would say that was a success," harry grins as he and louis wave, anne's cab disappearing down the street.

louis nods with a wide smile, leaning up to kiss harry's lips, giggling as they turn a light pink color from his lipstick. "she's very sweet... i can't believe she said that to that girl!," he laughs quietly, allowing himself to be lead towards the parking lot with harry.

"i know!," harry guffaws, throwing a hand in the air, but then his face straightens out and he nods a little, "but that girl had it coming. she messes with you every time we run into her! i hope you don't get offended that i don't, like, scream at her and stuff... my mum just taught me to be respectful to women. even the disgraceful kind like her," he murmurs, pulling louis close, and the smaller lad sighs in contentment.

"you're very respectful, i know that. it's one of the things that i love about you," louis smiles, looking down at the floor, then shutting his eyes, wrapping his arms around harry's torso. without opening his eyes, he trusts harry to lead him to the truck without running him into anything. he even trusts harry to drive him safely around, especially since the accident was unavoidable. "where are we going from here?," he asks with a whisper, breathing in harry's cologne, the one he got him for his birthday the past february.

"hm," harry murmurs, using the hand not holding onto louis' shoulder to dig for the car keys in his back pocket, "i was thinking we could go to my house and just chill there until we need to start the meal? i've got a few movies on dvr, and a new box of popcorn," he offers, and louis opens his eyes to look up at him.

"and brown sugar?," he asks, and harry grins, ducking down to bump their noses together for an eskimo kiss.

"made sure to get sugar for my sugar," he croons cheekily, and louis groans, but grins up at him, swatting his bum, which makes him growl playfully and he actually licks a stripe up louis' cheek, making the shorter boy freeze in surprise, and he scowls at harry as he bursts into laughter. "my sugar is sweet," he singsongs, and louis sighs softly, shaking his head.

"you know, i'll probably never get use to your neighbors...," louis mutters to harry, under his breath as they both wave at the next door couple, both with neon colored mohawks and studded leather clothing. "are they nice?," he asks, diverting his attention to harry's hands as they fumble with getting the house keys into the lock.

"never spoken to them. they keep to themselves, mostly. as long as they don't vandalize anything i'll be alright with them," he shrugs, and louis opens his mouth to agree when he squeaks in surprised, suddenly thrown over a wide set of shoulders, and he catches the neighbor's eyes as harry closes the door behind them.

"harry!," louis gasps, laughing loudly, trying to squirm down, "lemme down, you oaf!"

"hmm," harry hums, spinning around in circles, making louis squeak, trying to latch onto the back of his shirt, "i could swear i heard someone talking..."

"harry!," louis giggles, slapping harry's bum harshly, which makes harry raise his hand up and smack his bum, and he cries out, kicking his legs, squawking as harry turns around again, and louis starts smacking his bum again. "put me - ," he orders, but ends up a squeak as harry trips up over his prosthetic foot and hops one footed, trying to regain his balance until his thighs hit the cushions on the couch and he falls back with a surprised huff, landing with louis on top of him. "um...," the smaller boy chuckles, face level with harry's crotch.