9

"Wh-what?!" Jackson's cheeks started to turn red. The rest of Got7 ran into the living room and were now looking at him with wide eyes.

"Jackson has a secret girlfriend?!" BamBam practically yelled, while pointing at the phone.

Athena's laughter had died down as she went to the kitchen to grab a rag. She walked back and was surprised when she heard more voices. "You hav--" she started to talk but was cut off.

"I'm happy for him, for a while there I thought that he was gonna die alone." Jaebum retorted.

"Hey!" Jackson yelled out still very much flustered.

"So..." Mark sat next him wiggling his eyebrows "Who's the lucky girl?"

Athena was on the other end of the call, listening in on the conversation. Let's just say the girl was, pretty much dying as she tried not to laugh.

Jackson sighed in frustration "Guys, it's just Lane." He deadpaned looking down at the phone.

"WHAT?!" The living room erupted as the six remaining boys proceeded to freak out.

Jinyoung flicked Jackson's forehead. "What the Hell Jackson you've known her for a weak and now your dating her?"

"I-" Athena piped in, but was inturruputed again.

"Wow I didn't know that hyung worked so fast?" Yugyeom said with Mark nodding in agreement. "Me too. I'm actually, kinda, impressed?"

"OH MY GOD I SHIP IT!" Youngjae screamed. His eyes were filled with child like glee as he was almost bouncing of the walls. "We'll call it Jane, or maybe Laneson? Eh, that doesn't matter right now. What matters is that it's sailing!"

"Um-" Athena spoke up, but was once again interrupted.

"But what about Markson?" BamBam reminded Youngjae who in return shrugged it off. "What about it? Markson a is strictly a best friend thing. Plus, we all know that Mark is probably with Jinyoung."

Athena started to freak out at the new information while the rest of the boys looked at a red faced Mark, and a smirking Jinyoung. "Its not like we are denying it." He said, afterwards winking at the older. Everyone started to laugh.

Jaebum looked at the completely flushed Jackson. He had never seen him like this, but to be fair this was the first time JB knew that Jackson was with a girl. "So how long have you been dating?"

"WE ARE NOT DATING!" Athena yelled through the phone. There was an akward moment of silence before the girl shyly spoke again. "I-I'm sorry... it's just... you kept interrupting me."

"A, SHUT UP!" Luna loudly scolded the girl as she walked up to her. "Who the Hell are you talking to at this hour?"

The older sat next to Athena, looking at the phone. "Ah, we are sorry Lane we just got excited." Youngjae said "But... I still ship it."

Luna looked at the younger oddly, questioning a few things. First why they were calling Athena, Lane. Second, why they were speaking in Korean. And thirdly, WTF she was talking with the opposite gender?

When Athena looked at older she knew that there would be a lot of explaining to do but happy that Luna's face was absent of any sadness.

Fuck Asher, Luna deserves better.

[Don't Forget To Vote]