25

//Excuse my Spanish skills please//

The group chat?!?!?!

Got7 all warmly smiled back at the girls. Luna turned to her roommate with the same expression. "See we are gonna be fi-... Athena what is wrong?!"

Athena was stuck to the ground. She was petrified, yet her eyes moved frantically about.

What the hell is happening?!!

"I-" It was them, the crazy guys she had talked to for the last couple of months.

At this point the boys were all looking at her, he was looking at her. In that moment her gaze stopped on his. She understood why he didn't tell her, but it still hurt her.

She trusted him, and... and-

She needed to go.

Athena took a small breath, before bolting for the doors. However, before she got there Luna grabbed her wrist.

"Athena, what the hell has gotten into you?" The older was a little mad, but mostly worried of what was wrong with her friend.

"Son ellos, los chicos del chat" (It's them the guys from the chat) The younger told her, switching languages so that the guys wouldn't understand.

At this point the guys were split between worried and confused.

"¿Los que llamamos?" (The ones that we called) The older's eye's widened at this. These were the guys she had been talking to.

"¡Si, si son ellos!" (Yes, yes it is them) Athena told her as her confused self tried to think straight again.

"¡Espera!¿y el que te llama?" (Wait and the one that calls you?) Luna was getting anxious. She didn't have any idea how to handle this, and winging it wasn't her thing.

"Es él rubio." (He is the blonde one) Athena told the older, slightly looking Jackson's way. He looked mainly confused but mostly tired.

Luna turned back at the guys now, scanning her eyes for the one with blonde hair. When her eyes stopped on Jackson, they widened as her thoughts escaped into words. "Holy Shit."

"Ok, ok, stop!" JB said, he had, had enough. "Look, I have no idea what is wrong, or wrong with her but we are all exhausted. We don't have time for this."

"Excuse me, What is wrong with her?" Luna's eyes set a blaze as her warm welcome became a gaze of pure rage. She walked up to him with the quick, sharp, taps of her heels and looked him straight in the eyes. "Do you really wan-"

Athena stopped Luna in her tracks. Putting her hand over the older's mouth. "She doesn't mean it. As for me I am sorry about my unprofessional behavior." The younger said with a slight bow.

JB nodded and spoke to the girls again. "I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have said it so bluntly. Let's just get to the cars." He told them leading everyone to the elevator. "It has been a long day."

You have no idea.

[Don't Forget To Vote]