27

In the first car with Bambam, Yugyeom , Mark, and Jackson

The car door closed as the vehicle started to move.

The four just looked at each other not knowing what to say.

That is until the youngest decided to speak up "So... are we going to talk about what just happened up there?" He asked.

That's we the car went up in a roar of laughter. "Did you see JB?" Jackson said holding his side.

"He was like, I'm the leader so I'm going to assert my dominance." Bambam replied trying to mimic his voice. "And then one of the girls looked him straight in the eyes being all, you better back down before I set you on fire."

In truth the boys didn't know what they found about the situation so funny, but they did, and couldn't help it.

"She seemed like she was about to send him to the seven circle of Hell." Mark told them "To be honest she scarred me too."

They all agreed with an evident nod. "We were lucky her friend stepped in." Yug said with a relived sigh.

"Yeah... but I'm still confused... on what might have happened to her... in the beginning." Jackson had no idea but he could feel a connection to her.

She was a perfect stranger.

"She is fine. Plus she is with the sunshine ball right now, Youngjae can make anyone fell better." Mark started "By the way, that night you all got plastered a certain someone got on the chat. She said she was going to go on another trip." The oldest couldn't help the mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Lane?!" The 3 others asked. They were surprised that no one had mentioned it to them.

"No wonder she hasn't been active lately."

"Lord that girl is going to work herself to death, she needs to focus on the other parts of life."

"So, Mark where is she going this time?"

Mark slightly pulled out his phone he was ready to record everything. "South Korea."

Bambam, and Yugyeom got super happy and excited. However Jackson laid back and chilled. "Cool."

The boys were astonished and Mark was greatly underwhelmed "Well, that was anti climatic."

"A true man knows how to control his self." Jackson answered before grabbing his phone and sending a message.

After a moment everyone's text tones went off and they were all looking at their phones.

However when they looked up. Jackson had went through the sun roof, taken off his shirt, and started howling and cheering.

"True men huh?" Mark asked before the rest of the members stopped to howl with him.

In that moment Jackson knew he was going to meet, see her, and talk to her. He knew he was going to have to tell her. But he would do anything to be able to stand next to the girl that stole his heart.

Yes, Lane had stolen his heart.

[Don't Forget To Vote]