35

Athena opened the door to find Luna having a cup of coffee with her glass bottle right next to her.

"Where have you been?" The older asked as she sipped the hot liquid.

"I just had a back to back session with the two Maknaes." She responded as she collapsed on the couch.

"Your teaching English. How can you be tired?" She replied when she noticed the exhausted state of her friend.

"You will find out. But, for right now you can't complain. You had FREAKING YOUNGJAE." Athena semi yelled with an accusing point.

"Ok what's so bad about that?" The older dead panned.

"NOTHING HE IS A S U N S H I N E B A L L" The younger screeched having a mini tantrum.

At this Luna laughed hysterically. " I-I can't" she tried to finish the sentence but she was taken over by laughter.

"What is happening over here?" Mark asked as he and the rest of Got7 entered through the door.

"Oh, you know, just talking about our students." Luna told him nonchalantly.

"Gotta say I kinda feel bad for you two." Jackson said moving Athena's legs and sitting where they were.

"Hey! I will have you know I am a great student. Right Athena?" Bam retaliated.

"You are great... but also tiring." Athena told him yawning.

"Never said I wasn't." He replied shrugging his shoulders.  "But let's go shopping!!" He told her as he tried to pull her off the couch.

"Why?" The girl groaned. "Because I'm great,  remember?"

"Don't use my words against me." Athena said "I already have Luna for that."

"True." The girl replied.

"Kind to think of it, I wouldn't mind getting another pair of jeans." Yugyeom told them, thinking out loud. "Yeah let's go!"

"Then it's settled." Bam said as he and Yugyeom picked the girl up and dragged her out the door.  "S A V E. M E."

"Welp what are we gonna do about that?" Luna asked.

That's when Jinyoung took out his phone and proceeded to play the BTS track.

-

The three arrived at a giant mall and Athena could see swarms of people. Because of this, Yug and Bam both had masks on.

The three went everywhere, from clothing shops to makeup boutiques. They even bought face masks to do later that night.

"That was fun. We will definitely have to go again." Athena said to them as they walked out with a plethora of bags.  "I even got something for Luna and some of the guys."

"Agreed. I also got the guys a few things." Yugyeom replied. "What about you Bambam?"

"I got myself a shit ton of Gucci." He told them, and they all laughed as they entered the cab.

-

When they entered the apartment, they found Mark and JB playing a video game, Jinyoung reading, Youngjae talking to Luna with her glass bottle in her grasp, and Jackson just laying in the floor and staring at the ceiling.

"You guys are back." Jackson said as he sat up to greet Athena with a warm smile.

"Yes And we brought gifts!" She exclaimed as she lifted her bags in glory.

"What did you do, buy the whole store?" Luna asked as she saw all they were carrying.

Everyone laughed as she took a seat next to Jackson on the floor. "What did you get?" He asked them.

"I got, JB a new lyric notebook, Mark a new Xbox headset, and Jinyoung a bottle of cologne and a box of tea." Yugyeom answered as they gave them the gifts.

"We raised him right." JB said as he got the note book. "Thank you." Mark replied. "I'll make some tea right now." Jinyoung told him with a smile.

"Ok my turn." Athena smiled as she found the gifts "I got Bam a new bag,  Youngjae a new pair of shades, Jackson a giant sweatshirt that's says  "If you are thinking of waking me up, don't" and Luna a bag of gummy bears."

"Yay, green is my favorite!" Luna cheered catching the bag.

"I'm sorry I didn't get green." Athena replied however, Luna was already happily munching away. "I still love the gift, A."

"Um. Bless." Bam said gladly not having to deal with those lying gummy bears. "And I know I said I only bought for myself but... I bought Yugyeom and Athena outfits. Go try them on." He told them as he both gave them each a bag.

After Yug came out with leather pants and a brgandy sweater that was slightly tucked in. "I have to say Bam you have great taste."

"Um duh." He answered with a slight chuckle. "Athena come out now."

"I don't know-" She said.

"Come on Athena you gotta push your comfort zone." Luna told her still eating her gummy bears.

The younger sighed as she opened the door and walked out.

She had on a short, burgundy, strapless, button up dress, paired with a classic leather jacket and a jet black pumps.

"Love the theme." Jinyoung remarked.

"Love the outfit." Luna squealed.

"Slay!" Youngjae exclaimed.

"Yup. Just a dab of makeup and a bit of hair styling and you would be runway ready." Bambam replied.

"I-... woah" Jackson said before he hit the ground again with a big thud.

"Don't worry I have 911 on speed dial." Mark deadpanned.

[Don't Forget To Vote]