40

Athena and Jackson sat on the rooftop like they have been for the past few hours.

Nothing had been said between the two expect in the beginning when the had to figure out where to hide.

The girl munched on an apple while he just looked around. "Do you think it's a little too obvious?" Jackson asked.

Athena slightly jumped, when she heard him speak. It came out of nowhere. It surprised her.
"Well, how well do you know this city?" She answered his question, with a question.

"I know this city like the back of my hand. I could have given you tour if I wanted." He cockily remarked.

"Well if that's true, everyone must think your doing just that. All we have to do is wait." She told him.

That's when the conversation stoped and the to returned to their awkward silence.

"Athena..." Jackson whispered looking at her. She just looked at the floor. "What happened that day? What happened with our friendship?"

It took her a while before she answered, she didn't expect him to be that direct. "Nothing happened that day and our friendship is that, friendship." She responded with a smile.

He sighed in relief. "Ok. I was just worried." He replied with a grin. "Well, now that's settled, let's do something. I am crazy bored. Why don't we go grab a bite?"

She gave him a skeptical look. "Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of the game?"

"Not if we win." He reminded her. "I know this really good Korean barbecue place. It's also close by. The guys and I go there all the time."

"But wouldn't that be too obvious?" She asked, just like he had.

"Are you mocking me?!" He asked her in a slightly frustrated tone "I do not sound like that!"

"Who me... no." She answered just the way Bambam would.

This made the two start laughing, as they made their way down the stairs, to the restaurant.

-

Athena and Jackson walked into the apartment to find everyone sitting on the couch.

The guys were playing a board game and Luna fell asleep on the couch. "Where have you two been?" Jinyoung asked surprised to see them.

"For a minute there I thought you both skipped town." Mark said with a slight chuckle.

"We went to the KBBQ place we always go to." Jackson responded.

"Why didn't we think of that?" JB asked himself.

"I'm glad you got to try it Athena but the rest of us are crazy hungry." Youngjae replied with a happy aura.

"Yeah I guess we should have come up with a plan B." Bambam said, realizing their mistake.

"Well no fear! We brought take out!" Athena announced, lifting up that bags full of yummy food.

[Don't Forget To Vote]