Chapter 12

Taehyung

Taehyung expected to be good as new when he woke up again.

He couldn't have been more wrong.

When he woke up again, he was in Jungkook's bed again, only this time the room was flooded with light and there was a familiar muscular arm wrapped around him as the sun blasted through the center glass window. 

Taehyung turned to the side to be met with a heartwarming sight. Jungkook was fast asleep with his hand thrown over Taehyung's waist. It felt like déjà vu. Taehyung would have smiled and studied Jungkook more if he didn't feel a sharp pang in his head and the room blurred together. So instead he buried himself in Jungkook's chest and closed his eyes shut, trying to make his head stop spinning so much. After a few moments, the pain seemed to subside, and Jungkook began to stir in his sleep. 

"Uh..Tae?" Jungkook rasped in a low voice. 

Taehyung just whimpered in response, tightening his grip around Jungkook and nuzzling in deeper. He had no idea why he felt so clingy, but he guessed that since he did go through a near-death experience, he should give himself some leeway. He couldn't help but realize that Jungkook's heart was pumping abnormally fast and he pulled back in alarm, ignoring the dizziness. 

"Are you okay? Your heart is going crazy." he asked worriedly. 

Jungkook

Taehyung seriously was not good for Jungkook's health. Using the arm not currently wrapped around his Tae, Jungkook was attempting to cover up the severe blush on his face at the elder's adorable clingy actions. He tried to push down the urge to pepper kisses all over the angel's face.

"You can't just act like that and expect my heart not to act up." he groaned.

"What did I do? I'm sorry!"

Ah, poor, sweet, oblivious Taehyung. 

"I-It's nothing, Hyung. A-Anyways, you don't look so good." Jungkook abruptly changed the subject. 

"Y-Yeah, I do feel a bit off."

Jungkook placed a hand over Taehyung's forehead only to pull back in surprise. 

"Hyung, you're even hotter than yesterday!"

"Thank you?" came Taehyung's teasing reply to which Jungkook rolled his eyes in response. 

"You know what I mean. Anyways, stay here, I'll go get some medicine."

Jungkook tried hard to hide the endearing smile at the shy way Taehyung nodded and buried himself in the covers, lazily smiling back with an adorable eye smile.

"Thanks, Jungkook-ah."

Jungkook raced out of the room, not wanting Taehyung to see how red he got. 

"Oh, well if it isn't BTS's honorary most whipped member of the group!" Jimin exclaimed quite loudly. 

Both Jimin and Yoongi-Hyung slept over at Jungkook's house and the other three Hyungs were on their way. 

"Shut up, Hyung, Tae might hear you."

"Aww, shut up Hwung, Tae might heaw you," Jimin mocked in a childish voice.

He was obviously in a better mood.

"Jimin-ah, you should stop, Jungkook looks like he's about to kill you." Yoongi-Hyung chuckled. 

And well, he wasn't entirely wrong. 

Taehyung