~3~

Picture above not mine.

narrators pov

Months passed by and the usually lively (Y/N) turned the complete opposite. She wouldn't go out of her room, wouldn't go to school, wouldn't eat nor talk. She only sulks in her room. The incident really affected her.
What makes it worse is that his body is missing, so she couldn't at least pay him a visit.

Her Mom knocks on the door and said, "(Y/N)? I'm coming in." She reached out for the doorknob, opened the door and peeked in. She shut the door once she stepped inside. "Do you want some food or anything to drink?" She asked, inspecting the girl from head to toe. It was noticeable that she didn't comb her hair and that she had cried herself to sleep. Her (E/C) eyes look hopeless, her messy clothes and dry lips not making her look any better. Add the fact that she had become thin.

"No, thank you," The pale girl replied with no emotion.

"Toby wouldn't want you to become sickly because of him."

"I didn't want him to leave, but life is cruel and we don't get everything we want." The girl's cold reply made the Mother flinch.

"It isn't anyones fault. Please move on, for him, for me, and for you," Her Mom pleaded.

"How?"

"By getting up and doing what you usually do."

"I usually walk with him to school every morning."

"Without him in your routine, I mean."

She stood up, got some clothes and went in the bathroom. She stripped and stepped in the shower, the cold water trickled down her skin, making her shiver. She put shampoo on her hair, and the smell of <Insert shampoo scent> filled the bathroom. She soaped her body, and soon after washed it away. She dried herself, put on clothes and stepped out of the bathroom.

On the bed sat her Dad. His black hair was neatly combed and he wore his work clothes.

"Hey, I heard you finally made a step to move on," He smiled at you. She responded with a barely noticeable nod. "Breakfast is ready downstairs, it's okay if you're not ready to go to school. Take it easy."

"Okay."

"Just let us know if you want to talk about it. Remember that we're always here for you." Those words actually made her eyes and heart filled with hope, and her mind to be filled with determination. Determination to move on. And for the first time in the past few months, she actually smiled.

"Th-Thanks, Dad." She muttered with a hoarse, but determined voice. "I think I'll attend school tomorrow." The female's Dad ruffled her wet hair, goes out of the room and went to work. Her Dad is a business man, while her Mom is a doctor. Even though their work is hard they always find a way to make time for their daughter.

She walked to the direction of your door and reached out for the doorknob. Once it was in her grasp, she turned it slowly, preparing herself to face the world again. It'll be hard since she lost her bestfriend. Her only friend, might I add. She walked down the stairs, wobbling once in awhile due to always laying in bed. She was regretting in locking herself, since it would have some effects in the future. And the future is now.

Once she arrived in the dining room, she took a seat. Her Mom came out from the kitchen and placed the food on the table. "Nice to see you down the dining room as usual again. There are snacks in the top cabinet. I have to go, take care of yourself, okay?" The (H/C)-haired's Mom greeted her. She gave her daughter a thumbs up and jogged to the door.