9

I forgot my password to this account RIP. ;^^;

Here's the last chappy! Hope it meets your standards and satisfies your crave for Toby X Reader

2.2K words

-

narrator

Toby walked out his room with a bright aura surrounding him. He skipped down the stairs happily, humming a random tune he made up himself, until he sees Clockwork sitting on the couch.

"Hey, Clockwork!" He greeted with enthusiasm as he sat down beside her, the said girl greeting him back with a grin on her face. "Have you seen (Y/N)?"

"Earlier, yes," her smile dropped. "We talked and she said that she wanted to be alone in her room, so I advice you to not go to her today."

Or ever, she thought bitterly.

"Oh..." The male sighed, his excitement flopping down on the floor and dying. They were supposed to hang out today.

"But I'm free! I found a nice place in the woods, I'll show it to you," The brunette took hold of the other's hand and dragged him out. It was comfortably silent as they walked in the forest, the only sounds being heard were the birds chirping, the wind and leaves clashing to each other, and the shoes stepping on the dirt. Toby broke the silence.

"I wonder if (Y/N) is okay..." He mumbled, loud enough for his company to hear. The rest of the walk was filled with Toby's non-stop chattering about (Y/N). Even when they arrived, all the words slipping out of his mouth had something to do with (Y/N). Clockwork was getting sick of it.

"Hey, Toby...I need to go. It was nice talking to you," she threw a small smile at Toby's direction and stood up, running back to the mansion.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the mansion, you and Slender were talking.

"Thank you!" You jumped out of joy, hugging her phone. "Where did you find it?" You checked her phone to see if it was okay, and it was. Except it needed to charge, the battery said it only had 6% left.

In the woods. Now I have to go.

You hummed while nodding in response, watching Slender disappear in a blink of an eye.

"Hey, (Y/N)," A feminine voice greeted you. You turned around to see Clockwork, approaching you with a smile, that for some reason, made you feel uneasy. You opened your mouth to greet her back, but she spoke. "I found a nice place to relax in the woods, figured you would like it. Wanna come with me?" She offered out her hand to you, and you didn't want to seem rude, so you accepted.

There were a few small talks here and there during the walk, somewhere around the lines 'how are you?' and 'anything exciting happening?'. But the conversations quickly died down, and you proceeded to walk in silence. Uncomfortable silence. Until Clockwork stopped.

"Hey. I've noticed, you've been very...close with Toby lately. And I'll be honest here." She glanced at you sideways. "I don't like it one bit. He hasn't spend much time with me because of you, and when we do get a chance to hang out, he always talks about you. (Y/N) this, (Y/N) that, I wonder how (Y/N) is."