~5~

Picture above not mine.

Previously in Forgotten Promises: 4

(Y/N)s POV

Once I finished, blood scattered everywhere. His eyes were lifeless, but he's still alive. Soon, he won't be.

"Wasn't that a fun experience?" I asked him, smirking in victory. He just coughed out blood, staining my uniform. (A/N: Or hoodie/jacket, if you'd like to wear one!)

Knock! Knock!

Did you hear that? All's about to go down hill.

-

Forgotten Promises : 5

(Y/N)s POV

Okay, okay, calm down. What do I do? Where do I go? Maybe I should hide and just wait for them to go away. No, they might get help to open the door. How many people are there?

"Hello?" A female voice asked. A familiar one, might I add. I think she's one of my teachers.

"Miss, I swear this is the right classroom. I don't know what that girl did to him, but I'm sure she's insane!" A males voice said. Now that voice I remember, it's my victims male friend.

My (E/C) eyes roamed around, finding a way to escape. My eyes stopped at a window. I sprinted there as quiet as possible and opened it. Great, it has bars. Although, even if it didn't have bars I wouldn't be able to land down safely. It's too high, and I'm not that sporty. That made another question in my mind pop. If I'm not sporty and that strong, how did I beat that random guy?

Knock! Knock!

"Hello? Is anyone there?" Flinching, my eyes explored the room again, desperate in finding a way to escape. I guess I'll have to ask that question to myself another time. Sighing, I decided to make a risky decision. I walked to a side of a door, held my breathe and unlocked the door, making sure not to make a sound.

Knock! Kno-

The knocking stopped, due to them realizing that it's unclocked the whole time, or so they thought. They opened it, the door covering me. When the bloody body on the ground came to their sight, their eyes widened, I think. Their backs were facing me, but I'm sure that I saw their hands slap their mouth. They jogged towards the body, the friend starting to cry.

Now for the tricky part, to walk out through the door without them noticing.  I took a step forward, making a sound, the sobbing and loud breathing making that you can't hear it. I tiptoed towards the hallway, facing them, meaning I'm walking backwards.

Now for step three. Escaping the school without anyone noticing. Why can't I just walk like I don't know anything? Because my clothes has some blood stains. I turn around to be met by the student-filled halls. Seriously? Isn't class about to start? A student looked at me and mumbled words I couldn't quite get. Maybe something around like "Ew, ketchup stains."

Ew, trash.

Wait, maybe they'll think it's just ketchup. This trash is actually helpful. I started to walk as casual as I could. But as I pass a few students...

"Hey, you smell something?" Someone mumbled.

"All I know is that it's disgusting." Another one commented, not bothering to be quiet.