~7~

EDITED

Previously in Forgotten Promises: 6

The door slammed opened, and there stood Clockwork with...Toby, I assume.

"Shall we start the introductions?" Slender asked.

-

(Y/N)s POV

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale- Okay, this is not working. I am currently one of the only two standing in the room, the other being Slender. He made me introduce myself. Did I mention I am not fond of introductions or socializing itself?

Calm down, child. Say your name, simple as that.

Calm dow- Calm down?! I'm going to introduce myself to killers! If I don't make them like me, there's a possibility they'd kill me!

That's kind of offensive. We're not animals, although sometimes we can be. In my mansion, you cannot kill each other.

If you made that rule, then...THEY'VE THOUGHT OF IT BEFORE?!

My Zalgo, just get on with it!

"Hi, my name is (Y/N), (L/N). I hope we'd get along," I mumbled, fiddling with my thumbs.

A few 'hello's were heard. Some smiled and waved at me, while some didn't react. After my introduction, everyone introduced themselves to me, and I almost broke down. Why? Because that Toby also has Tourette Syndrome. I almost mistaken him for Toby, but he wouldn't kill. Unlike me...I would eventually have my first kill in a few weeks or months. I guess this is a start of a new chapter in my life. An insane one.

Slender announced that we could now start eating, and so they did. Yes, they. I remained on my seat, staring at my un-eaten food.

"Are you not hungry? Or do you not like the food?" Sally asked, tilting her head.

I shook my head, "Neither. I'm unsure of it, though."

"Maybe you're homesick. I'm sure you'll be feeling home here in no time!"

An uneasy feeling washed over me, as if someone is watching every single movement I make. I take glances at everyone, and the feeling disappeared. Once I focused on the girl beside me again, the feeling came back. I frowned at this.

I sighed and shrugged it off. It must be because I knew that I'm in a house full of killers. Speaking of killers, who's going to train me to be one? Besides Slender, I only know Jane, Clockwork, Sally, LJ, Jeff, and Ben. I'm pretty sure Sally wouldn't. Fingers crossed it would be one of the girls, but I guess Ben and LJ would be nice too.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Sally staring at my food.

"Do you want it?" I questioned.

"Yes, please! I-If it's alright..." She switched her big eyes from the food to me.

"It's fine," I switched our plates.

Her plate is empty...this child has one heck of a stomach.

Time flew by fast and dinner time finished. Sounds of chairs scratching the floor were heard, the killers standing up holding their plates. I'm sure confusion was written on my face. Looks like Sally noticed, though.