~6~

Picture above not mine.

EDITED

Previously in Forgotten Promises: 5

(Y/N)s POV

We step inside the mansion and see it...trashed. There's someone chasing someone else, probably to kill him, there's another in the corner enjoying the show and there's that person who doesn't care. A few are chatting, some eating and...I don't even want to know why there's knives everywhere.

I heard Slender made a frustrated sigh.

Sorry for the inappropriate introduction. It's terrible.

I've seen worse.

Slender made that static sound again, gaining the creepypastas to look at us. Talk about uncomfortable.

-
Forgotten Promises: 6

Toby's POV
(Did you expect that?)

Watching as she closes her eyes, I sigh. That's my third mission done this month. I pick up my hatchets and swiftly jump out the window, walking on the roofs. I guess I'll take a little break, no harm will be done. Where's a nice place to go and rest? Where there's no people, though. I decided to just head to the forest. Not before I chuckle, hearing my victims sister scream.

Once I got there I sat down. I close my eyes as I tic, inhaling the fresh air. I frown as I thought of what kind of life I had back then. I don't remember much, just the incident and being bullied. What I do know is why I made that...fire. I don't know much about my family nor their names.

As I drift of to sleep, a girls smiling face flashed in my mind.

(Y/N)s POV

I stare at my shoes, standing awkwardly.

"Hello everyone, I'd like you all to go to your rooms and get ready for later. You'll get to know this girl at dinner, but for now let her rest. Jane, Clockwork, lead her to her room," Slenders booming voice filled the room.

I finally looked up. Two girls, Clockwork and Jane I assume, started to jog towards me. The others started to head to their rooms, I guess. Looking at my left, where Slender used to be, I saw nothing but a wall. I'm alone with these two girls that might be insane. Looking in front of me, I focused my attention on them.

"Hey, I'm Jane! Pleased to meet you..." She beamed, raising her hand for me to shake.

"(Y/N)..." I said, shaking her hand. Cold hands.

"The name's Clockwork, I hope to get along with you (Y/N)," she also raised her hand for me to shake, slightly smiling. I shook it and nodded with a weak smile in response. I hope to get along with everyone.

"Come, come! We'll show you you're room!" Jane grabbed my hand and practically dragged me upstairs. I heard Clockwork giggle behind me. I look at her to see her walking towards us and that she's smiling, I just noticed she had a clock for an eye. She's pretty.

We went down a few halls and finally stopped. "Here's your room! Clockwork and I are a few doors away, so feel free to go to us. The doors have names on it, so it'll be easy to identify which is which," Jane pointed at a (F/C) door.