Summary

Alexis Williams is trying to lead a normal life with whoever she has by her side. But Ashley Martinez has made it her goal to make Alexis's life terrible and sorrowful.

She apparently hates her for some sick twisted reason and continues to make her life miserable for the past 4 years.

So what happens if one day, she wakes up and encounters an old man standing in front of her bed, sipping tea and telling her oh, so casually that she has been given a chance.

A chance to peek through anyone's mind with ease and unfold their confidential and undisclosed thoughts.

What happens when she finds out that she can READ MINDS?! When she finds out some deadly secrets of her bully, by just jumping into her persistent reveries?

It's like a dream come true for anyone right?

This is the story of her embarkment to make things better for herself. To make things work right for her just this once.

***********

Jake Flynn, on the other hand, is everything that opposes Alexis qualities. He is anything but average. He aces every subject and stands out like a celebrity at the Cannes Festival. He is the newbie....the one whose looks make the girls melt into puddles of lust and desire. His golden brown hair is wanted to be touched by the hundreds of itching manicured fingers. His greyish-blue eyes give the intense desire to be lost in the never ending whirl of emotions.

But he has come for a purpose.

A purpose which could make things turn upside down.

So what happens when Alexis meets Jake? Will the hate each other where they're ready to cut their throats? Or will there be a small ignition of flames, that promises a journey of love?

*************

Cover by : arodynamics ❤️💟❤️💟❤️💟

How did you guys like the story so far? Please do comment and share your views and feedbacks!!!

It's my first book, so I'm kind of nervous that would I be able to meet up your interests? Because I myself am a daily Wattpad reader, and can't stop reading a particular book once I find it curious to know that what happens next!

Leave your feedbacks and comments about Jake Flynn! Who do you think is fit for his role?

See you guys, through updates, until then keep reading, keep enjoying!! ;)