All For Blu

Blessen

The limo pulled up and Blu squealed. She was so happy when she saw all the decorations outside of the dance hall that we rented for her third birthday.

I always went overboard for her birthdays because my mom always did the same for Onyx and I. I just always want her to feel special because she is the most important thing to me.

"You like it baby?" I asked as she smiled.

"I love it! Mwah! Mwah! Mwahhh!" She said kissing all over my face. "Let's go mommy."

The driver opened the door for us and I helped her out. I could hear the clean version of Money by Cardi B playing which is currently Blu's favorite song.

"Mommy, that's my song!" She said grabbing my hand pulling me into the hall.

Everyone started clapping as soon as we walked in. Onyx and I didn't have very many friends but the venue still had a nice crowd due to the people we met and got acquainted with in the shop. I could see some of Blu's family on her father's side and Onyx and I's godmother, her husband, and kids were here.

I looked around once I saw that Onyx had her and took her around to meet people. It looked so nice in here and it was exactly how I wanted it to be.

"Where should I put my gift?" Banks asked as I smiled brightly giving him a tight hug. This past week we've talked on the phone every night and I could certainly call him a friend, a good friend.

"Hi, bookie

"Hi, bookie." I smiled as he smacked his lips.

"Cut it out mama."

"I'm not your mother." I teased.

"You could be." He whispered in my ear as I smiled.

"Mhhm, I'm so sure." I giggled as Ayden walked over with who I'm assuming to be his girlfriend. She was beautiful and I was gushing over my baby father's taste.

"Blessen." He greeted me with a head nod.

"Ayden."

"This is my girl, Brookelynn." He said as she smiled greeting Banks and I.

"You're so gorgeous! Ouu and that top girl you cute!" She said as I laughed. She was being super friendly but still I would have my eyes on her. I would have my eyes on any chick who was around my kid.

"Thanks girl. You're super pretty as well." I laughed as Banks looked me up and down. "Oh and this is my friend, Banks. Banks this is Blu's father, Ayden."