Again

Banks
"Yo, what the fuck you doing here?" I asked annoyed as Sky walked into my condo. I thought she was Blessen who would be over soon.

"You don't miss me?" She teased waltzing around

"You don't miss me?" She teased waltzing around. She was serving Versace looks on my expense. She looked good as usual but that wasn't the point. I didn't want Blessen to think that I was entertaining this bitch.

"Don't get comfortable at all. My girl is about to come and I will let her smack you." I spoke truthfully. I was gonna let Blessen handle Sky however she wanted to because she was getting out of line.

"Ohhhhh Bella is coming. Even better." She smiled before plopping down on my couch. Sky is sassy as hell but she knows she can't fight. She don't even need the type of smoke B will bring when she sees her.

"Act crazy if you want to." I shrugged tired of going back and forth with her.

"Don't you miss me?" She giggled.

"Not even a little bit." I mugged her. She was beginning to aggravate me. " I only deal with you on the strength of Kairi and that's still barely." I spoke truthfully. I still made sure she was good because of the baby girl we share but she was beginning to use Kairi as a pawn to be in my life in a way that I didn't want her to be.

"Nobody is here but me and you. You don't have to act like you don't have any feelings for me." She said walking up to me but I stretched my arm out to keep space between us. There was a knock on the door and I knew it was Blessen.

"Come in." I said ready for all this shit to unfold.

"Hey baby." She said walking in and kissing my cheek. She looked amazing as always and she was finally wearing her real hair. My baby was everything to me. A pussy hoe could never!

 A pussy hoe could never!

"Hey beautiful." I said before kissing her forehead. I watched Blessen's face change as she gave Sky her attention. "Before you say anything, she was not invited. I told her to leave and she ain't hearing it so imma let you deal with that. It's above me now."

"Gladly." She smirked before putting her bag down.

"Bitch do not touch me. I know my way out." Sky mugged.