Paranoia

Blessen
Since the incident with Montana, I haven't been myself. I blame myself for dragging this out for so long. I have yet to tell Banks about Montana as well as Onyx but today I planned on doing so. This shit was literally eating me alive.

Banks has never left my side these past two days and he's been patient with me. He's been sleeping at the house and taking me everywhere just in case Montana comes around. He's never made any effort to make himself known to Onyx and he's her ex-boyfriend. Why is this nigga only messing with me?

I am so appreciative for Banks for making me feel safe and dealing with the thousand moods I've been in recently. Although Banks is taking his time with me, I'm ready to get back to myself so I have to get all of this shit off my chest.

"Ms. Baxter!" The photographer called out as I shook from my thoughts. I looked up at him with a smile.  A fake smile.

"Smile!" He said as he snapped a picture of me. I gave him the fakest smile I could muster as he snapped me once again. "Beautiful! Would you like to see?"

"I'm fine." I said as he gave me a weird look that I ignored before handing the cap and gown to the next future graduate. Finally, I would be graduating from college with a degree in Business. It was one hell of a ride but I made it. May can't come fast enough.

"Hey mama." Banks greeted me as I walked out of the room that we were taking pictures at.  He was rocking Gucci today and I don't know if the Gucci was blessing him or he was blessing the Gucci.

"Hey bookie

"Hey bookie." I said softly as he eyed. He knew I've been acting funny lately but he's been being very patient with me and I appreciate him so much. The fact that he wasn't pressuring me about Montana made me more willing to open up to him about the fucked up situation.

"You ready to get out of here?" He asked before typing away at his phone before shoving it in the back pocket of his Tru Religion jeans.

"So ready. I can't wait to get in bed and cuddle with my baby." I sighed. Blu was keeping Kelsi company while Lexington was out of town with his father once again.

"Nah, I got a whole day planned for you mama." He said smiling that sweet smile.

"Bankssssss." I whined. I didn't want to go anywhere anymore. I was afraid that I would run into Montana and that scared me the most. I always felt safe with Banks but I hated how being in the presence of Montana made me feel.

"I drove so I'm taking you where I want. Let's go." He said grabbing my hand as I giggled a little. Maybe I needed to get out of the house and stop thinking and driving myself crazy.

He held the passenger door open for me as I slid in. I caught a glimpse of him staring at my ass.

"I think you just do that to stare at my ass."

"You think too much." He smirked before closing the door and getting on the driver's side.

The ride was mostly quiet unless Banks would occasionally start rapping some Nas lyrics from his songs that he had blaring through the speakers.