Two For One

Blessen
Finally, with both of our busy schedules, Banks and I finally had time for a date. Ayden fell through with his plans to keep Blu for the weekend so Banks decided that he would take us both out, which I appreciated even more.

"Too casual?" I asked Kelsi, Lexington, Blu, and Onyx as I stepped out in my outfit

"Too casual?" I asked Kelsi, Lexington, Blu, and Onyx as I stepped out in my outfit. Banks told us to dress casual for the day he had planned for us.

"Too cute." Kelsi said.

"Pretty." Lexington said as we all laughed. He was a man of few words but he never lied.

"Mommy, you look sooo pretty." She said dramatically. I wasn't dressed up at all but I appreciated that my baby girl still thought that I was pretty.

"You cute sis." Onyx said as I laughed. "But how you cop the Chanel sneaks before me?"

"I'm a boss baby." I teased trying to touch her cheek but she hit my hand. "You can borrow them sometime."

"I sure will. Thanks boo." She teased as soon as the doorbell ring.

"We'll get it." Kelsi said referring to herself, Blu, Lex, and Onyx.

"Don't scare him away."

"Neverrrr." Kelsi stretched out letting me know that she was gonna start some shit with Banks, as usual.

I rolled my eyes before finishing getting ready. I added gloss to my lips and grabbed my shoulder bag before spraying on more perfume and heading downstairs.

"My mommy looks soo pretty huh?" Blu said to Banks who was holding her. I blushed a little before pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"She always does." He responded as she giggled.

"Thank you." I smiled widely. I always had to compete with bitches when I was with Ayden cause he always made me feel like I was never enough. If I was, why would he cheat?

"Have her back before 8. Period." Onyx teased.

"Onyx mind your business." I ignored her. "Can we leave before she says something else dumb?"

"Yeah we can go baby."

"Yeah we can go baby." Kelsi mocked as I mugged her.

"See what I mean? They are crazy." I laughed. "I need to get Blu's car seat."

"I got her one. I figured she would need it." He said as we all looked at him. That's what I liked about Banks the most. He was caring & thoughtful especially when it came to me & my daughter, which means the most to me.

"I like him sis." Kelsi said as I blushed.

"I'm a good guy." He shrugged.

"Y'all go before Blu gets an attitude." Onyx said as I noticed Blu's face. My drama queen was ready to go and it was written all over her face.

"Bye y'all." I said before kissing Lex's forehead as we headed to the door.

"Eight o'clock, Banks." Onyx warned.

"You have my word ma'am." He said before we exited my apartment.

"Chanel sneakers?" He questioned as we entered the elevator that would lead us to the first floor.

"I gotta get the see through ones. I love Chanel." I smiled. I wasn't too big on designer labels but I loved  me some Chanel.

"You fly." He said as I smirked. "Y'all both fly. You be having Blu dressed better than females my age."

"Believe it or not, my mom always had Onyx and I dressed downnnn. If I dress my baby gotta be dressed too."

"I fuck with that."

"Bankssss. Why you cuss?" Blu asked as she walked hand in hand with both of us.

"I'm sorry mama."

"It's okay." She said seriously as Banks and I shared a laugh as we approached his Range Rover. He opened the door for me as I slid in before thanking him. He also buckled Blu into her car seat before getting on the driver side.

Blu watched the TV that was in the back of my seat as we indulged in conversation. He told me about his family which consisted of his grandmother, mother, father, Carter, and their adopted little sister who was about to be eighteen years old. He also spoke about his tattoo shop, Ink'd, but I knew there was more to the story because of when we got shot at about two weeks ago. I didn't question it because I was still happy to know that he was letting me in his life even just for a little while.

We soon pulled up to a building that I noticed to be the skating ring. It had a nice crowd at 2 in the afternoon.

"Banks, do you just wanna see me bust my ass sir?"

"Nah, I just wanna see that ass." He said as I laughed. I grabbed my purse before hopping out and getting Blu who had fallen asleep. She always slept during a car ride, whether  it be 5 minutes or longer.

"We're here Blu." I said as she rubbed her eyes. I placed her on her feet and held her hand as we walked into the skating ring.

Banks opened the door for us and Blu squealed. She was so dramatic like Onyx and I.

"We're going skating!"

"Yes mama we are." I giggled.

Banks bought us each a pair of socks and grabbed skates in our size. Blu whined because her skates had straps since they were so small.

"Yours are special, B. That's why they look like that." Banks assured her as her head shot up.

"Really?" She smiled big as I helped her into her skates.

"Yes, really. All you gotta do is strap them and zoom away we gotta do all this extra stuff." He frowned the same way Blu had just a little while ago.

"It's okay. Yours are special too." She lifted his head up as I smiled. Banks had only been in our lives for a short time but still he is appreciated. Anyone who took time with my daughter is okay in my book.

"Thanks B." He laughed as he looked over at me I blushed before standing up on my skates struggling to find my balance.

Blu was steady and Banks was just as unstable as I was. We held onto the walls to gain composure while Blu skated ahead of us. She wasn't a pro but my baby was moving.

"Not a good idea." I laughed as we began to hold onto each other.

Blu skated wobbly in front of us.

"Y'all move slow!" She teased leaving us in the distance although she was still in my eye's reach.

I almost stumbled but Banks quickly grabbed my waist before I could even fall.

"Thank you." I said as we held hands before we began to skate together in sync despite our occasional stumbles. Banks fell multiple times throughout this time and I fought to keep my balance refusing to let Banks see me fall on my ass.

I had so much fun with Blu and Banks. There were other couples and kids here but I only saw the two of them. Banks had only been in my life for a month but he was already leaving his mark on me.