Issa Party

Blessen

"Mommy, why can't you come?" Blu asked as I rolled my eyes. She kept asking me as I laid in bed sick, which was starting to be the usual for me. I was useless these days and I barely had time for Blu between the migraines and constant vomiting. So I definitely didn't have time for Banks' bullshit.

"Because I wasn't invited, Blu." I lied. Dani had definitely invited me to Shai's birthday party but I wasn't feeling good at all and I definitely didn't want to be anywhere near Banks. He decided to reach out to Onyx and ask if he could bring Blu with him and I obliged. Despite what him and I have going on, I would never keep him from Blu. I adore their relationship and the fact that we're at odds and he still wants to be there for Blu speaks volumes to me.

"Well if you can't go then I don't want to go." She pouted. She was so stinking cute and of course Onyx was over the top with her outfit. I could barely dress my baby sometimes I was always too weak or tired but she always came in the bed with me and loved on me and that's what got me out of bed some mornings.

"Come here, Dior

"Come here, Dior." I smiled as she hopped into my lap and played with the rips in my jeans.

"Don't you want to see Banks?" I asked as she smirked but quickly tried to hide it. "Ahhh yes you do." I laughed tickling her.

"Maaaaaaa!" She squealed as Onyx walked in.

"Banks just pulled up, Blu." Onyx said offering her hand as she set a laughing Blu down and I fixed one of the fluffy balls in her head.

"I want mommy to walk me."

"Well excuse me." Onyx rolled her eyes as I laughed. "Are you feeling okay? You don't have to, B."

"I'm fine." I said rising out of bed and sliding into my furry slides that always rested on the side of my bed. I was simple today sporting a white lace bodysuit, high waisted ripped jeans, and of course my nude furry slides. I was without makeup since I didn't even have the strength to beat my face. A little gloss and my lash extensions helped me to look better than I felt.

"Come on mommy!" She dragged me out of the room and into the foyer where Banks and Carter stood.

"Blu slow down! I'm out of breath." I said holding onto the wall fighting to catch a breath. Walking felt new to me since I've been bed ridden for the last week.

"You okay?" Banks asked grabbing my hand to steady me as I snatched away. I couldn't deny that he still gave me the same feeling but I couldn't act on any of my emotions right now I needed time to think. I usually slept the day away to avoid thinking at all. I didn't want to  disregard my pain because of how much I loved Banks that's why I've been distancing myself but I also didn't want to destroy the relationship we share by pushing him away. I have never been so confused in my life.

"I'm fine." I shrugged him off.

"Banks did you come here for me or my mama? I think she misses you. She's always sick and she sleeps allll day. If you made her sad I'll punch you. I still wanna go to the party with you but trust me I'll punch you." Blu said in one breath as I mustered a giggle.