Chapter 3

Day 4 

(Alexia's POV)

And that's all it took to send me right over the edge, I was so nervous now. Those couple thoughts had me so sad and so scared that nobody liked me. And to be honest I wouldn't like me either, I hate myself for loosing Aaron. I was a bucket of tears right now and all I wanted was my best friends, but I don't think they'll come. How could they? After I let one of their friends die.

Camilla: AJ are you ok?

AJ has been my nickname since we were little I always hated Alexia. I looked up and saw Camilla couldn't believe she was here, and not only her but Dani was next to her along with Jojo, Bean, Jack, and Zach.

~ Time Rewind ~

Day 0 (Day of the Accident)

(Daniels POV)

I was so scared for AJ, after I heard she was in the acccident I raced over to the hospital with the boys and Camilla. Zach and Jack were in shock, Jojo, Camilla, and bean were crying and I was a nervous wreck. When we got there the nurse said Aaron was dead and AJ was in surgery and would be for a long time. After that was announced we sat down for the long wait. When Aaron's parents, Amelia and James showed up we told them the news and found a nurse to help them take care of what was left of their son. I felt awful for them, this was going to be a hard battle, for everyone. But I knew it would be a lot harder for everyone if AJ didn't make it. She was shy but she was honestly one of the best people I knew, she was so kind and funny. She had to make it through this I don't know what she would do if she didn't. Loosing Aaron was hard, he was like a brother, but to loose her to would be devastating. When Camilla's parents, Stacey and Ben showed up we told them everything, by then AJ had been in surgery for two hours and I was close to three in the morning. Eventually the tears slowed down, and people started to fall asleep. 

Day 1 

(Daniel's POV) 

I was awoken at ten in the morning by Camilla and AJs parents. 

Stacey: AJs out of surgery 

I immediately went to stand 

Daniel: Is she taking visitors? 

Ben: Yes, but only her legal guardians. The doctors told us she's in a coma, but the chances of her waking up are very high. 

Daniel: Oh 

That scared me, the thought of AJ falling asleep and never waking up again scared me, it scared me so bad. 

Stacey: You should take Camilla and the others home, she can't have visitors other than family until tomorrow, when she's more stable. You guys look exhausted go get some food and sleep in your own beds. 

Daniel: Ok, I'll get them up and we'll head home, if you need me to grab you anything I can. 

Ben: Some lunch would be nice but not until later, we'll keep in touch ok? 

Daniel: Ok thank you Ben and Stacey. 

Stacey: Of course, take care of yourself Daniel, bye 

Ben: See you later 

Daniel: Goodbye 

And with that I watched as a nurse led them down the hall towards AJ. I was so scared to loose her, I needed to see her, but Ben and Stacey were right, the boys and Camilla looked rough. We needed to get home. 

I stared slowly waking everybody up and informing them of what happened, Camilla wanted to get to AJ more than anything and was upset when she couldn't get into her room even though she was family. 

We left the hospital around 11 and the quietest car ride I had ever been on with them. Usually wherever we go there's always a ruckus, it's what makes life so fun. But today everybody was just solemn and quiet. When we got home it was just as quiet, we had already dropped Camilla off at her house on our way to the wdw compound. And it was just as quiet at home as it was in the car, usually our house is full of music, but today, nothing. There were no instuments and no singing, we basically just sat on our phones which never happens. I was able to get the Lane's some food at the hospital, I grabbed them some Chipotle. At least I was doing something to help. While I was there Ben informed me on AJs condition. 

Ben: She has a major concussion, but after a couple months of occupational therapy she should be ok. There was also glass everywhere, but the cuts should heal in a couple weeks. The worst part is her legs were basically shattered. Broken into pieces when the front of the car was smashed into her legs. If they heal they will be very weak, and a lot of the nerves were damaged, she may not ever walk again. 

Daniel: I'm so sorry, I can't imagine what you're going through Ben 

Ben: She's a fighter she always has been, I have a feeling she's going to be ok. 

Daniel: I hope she is, loosing Aaron has been so hard on everyone, I can't imagine what life would be like if we lost her too. If she wakes up tell her I say hi ok? 

Ben: Of course, goodbye Daniel. 

Daniel: Bye Ben. 

As I was heading home from the hospital I thought about everything I had been through with AJ. Getting rejected by my first crush, getting in my first fight, failing my first test, going to my first party, learning to love instuments, asking my first girlfriend out, making American Idol, getting so far in American Idol only to loose in the top nine. 

I didn't notice it but as I was driving and thinking tears slowly began to slip from my eyes. By the time I reached the wdw compound I was sobbing, I couldn't loose her. I just couldn't, as I walked in the door Jonah saw me, his eyes were red and puffy. He immediately pulled me into a hug. 

Jonah: It will be ok Dani, she will be ok 

Daniel: But what if she's not, what if she's been hurt too bad, or what if she's not the same. I know how much she loved Aaron, I can't imagine how devastating it will be for her when she wakes up. She always talked about getting married to him, and I always thought it would happen, but now it can't. I'm scared, I'm scared she's not going to wake up. And I'm scared that when she does she's going to be sad, and I don't want to see her sad. I care about her too much. 

Jonah: Daniel, we all do. No one wants to see her sad. Which is why we are going to do everything in our power to make sure she's not sad. And to make sure that when she wakes up, she knows that even with Aaron gone she is still loved so much, by everyone around her. 

Daniel: Ok, thank you Jonah, I needed that. 

Jonah: Anytime bro 

He patted me on the back and headed up to his room, and I went to mine. I needed to think, and I needed to sleep I didn't care if it was two in the afternoon. To me it was nap time.

Hey guys its the author!! I just want to say thanks to all 16 readers, you guys are awesome!! Have a lovely day, thanks for reading my book!!