Chapter 4

Day 1 

(Daniel's POV)

I woke up from my nap around six pm and immediately started thinking about what to get AJ. My mind went to her stuffed animals. Ever since she was eight and lost her parents, stuffed animals had been her comfort item, she was now 17 and still thinking that a stuffed animal could solve any problem. She had tons, many of which I had given her, knowing that they were her favorite. And I knew which ones she would love to have right now, there was only seven that I could think of, but once I got over to her house I was sure I could find more.

The wdw compound was still quiet so I assumed that everybody was still on their phones or getting ready bed early. And I didn't blame them the past day had been physically and emotionally exhausting. I didn't want to bother anyone right now so I figured we could buy cards and anything else at the store tomorrow before we went to the hospital. I started a Group Chat with Camilla and the boys

*Over Text*

Dani: Hey sorry to bother but I was thinking we could run to the store and get AJ some cards and flowers tomorrow before we go visit her at the hospital.

Camilla the Queen: I think that is a fabulous idea

Dani: I was also thinking we could bring some of her stuffed animals to her

Jojo: I think that's probably the best idea I've heard all week long

Jojo: I'm in

Ramen head: I'm definitely coming what time?

Dani: Visiting hours are from 10 am to six pm so we should leave for the store at like 9?

Ramen head: sounds like a plan

Lil' fetus Zach: I'm in too

Corbean: Don't forget about me I'm in too.

Camilla the Queen: Dani which stuffed animals do you want me to bring from her room?

Dani: The seven that are on her bed

Camilla the Queen: Done ✔️

Soon after planning the next day out I fell asleep fast, I was exhasted.

Day 2

(Daniel's POV)

I woke up at eight the next morning to get ready. I wanted to get the hospital right when visiting hours started because I wanted to see AJ as soon as possible. I ended up rushing all the boys out of the house to get to Camilla's and pick her up. 

Jack: Jeez Daniel we don't need to be going this fast. 

Daniel: I want to get to the hospital as soon as visiting hours start. 

Johah: We get that but you shouldn't be going 10 over your going to get a ticket. 

Zach: And you think I'm the bad driver. 

Daniel: You are a bad driver Zach I know what I'm doing I can go faster if I want to. 

Camilla: Daniel if you go fast enough to hurt AJs stuffed animals you know she'll never forgive you right? 

My foot eased of the gas peadal as I reached the speed limit. 

Corbyn: Who knew stuffed animals were such a convincing argument. 

Jack: Well I guess Camilla did. 

We all laughed, I think being able to see AJ and know that she was going to be ok was really brightening everyone's moods. When we got to the store everybody went in different directions, Camilla headed to the scented candles department, Jack and Zach went to the cards section, Jonah went to the coffee isle, and Corbyn to the candy isle. I made a beeline straight for the stuffed animals section, because I don't care how many she already has I'm getting her another. As I rounded the corner to get to the stuffed animals I saw the perfect one, a koala bear. I knew that she didn't already have one like that and I thought it was perfect so I grabbed one and headed towards the card section. When I got there Jack and Zach were still trying to find cards for AJ. 

Zach: Do you think she'll like the fart one? 

Daniel: This is AJ we're talking about you tell me 

Zach: She's just about as mature as Ryan so... yes? 

Zach grabbed the card and walked out of the isle to a different one. 

Jack: I think I'm going to get her this one, what do you think? 

Daniel: It's cute, and it's from you, I think she'll love it. 

Jack: Awesome thanks bro

And with that Jack took the card from the shelf and left the isle leaving me and a whole bunch of cards. After a couple minutes I found one that just screamed AJ, it had a dope picture on the front and a super cool tumblr quote inside. Perfect I thought. Next I headed for the flower isle, Ben and Stacey had asked me to grab roses for her yesterday when I brought them lunch so I knew not to get those. I landed my eyes on a beautiful bouquet of orchids and decided to get her those. 

I got in line behind Corbyn and asked him what he got AJ 

Corbyn: Sour Patch Strawberries, some chapstick, and a card. 

Daniel: Nice 

Corbyn: What about you? 

The lady at the cash register was ringing Corbyn up as he asked this, and he was pulling out his credit card from his wallet. 

Daniel: A koala bear, Orchids, and a Card. 

Corbyn: A koala bear? That's a super good idea, idk why but a koala bear seems perfect for the situation. 

Daniel: Thanks bro 

By then the lady had finished ringing Corbyn up and he slid his credit card down the slot. The lady handed him a receipt and his bag, then started ringing my stuff up. 

Cashier: Who is all this stuff for? 

Daniel: A friend of ours who got in a car accident 

Cashier: I'm sorry that's awful, I hope your friend gets better. 

By then the lady had finished ringing my stuff up and I slide my credit card down the slot. 

Daniel: Thanks 

The cashier handed me my bag and receipt and I walked out the door. When I reached the car Corbyn and Zach were already waiting for me. 

Zach: You got her flowers? That's such a great idea bro. 

Daniel: Thanks Zach, what did you get her? 

Zach: The card and some face mask stuff. 

Daniel: Face masks were a good idea I bet she'll love that. 

By then we had spoted Camilla heading over to the car, walking fast. 

Zach: What's the rush Camilla? 

Camilla: I just want to see AJ, I'm so nervous. 

Corbyn: Don't worry with Daniel driving we'll get there soon enough. 

Jonah and Jack came out of the store and Camilla waved them over. As soon as they saw her they came sprinting. 

Jack: What? What? 

Jonah: What happened is AJ ok?? 

Camilla: Yes But you won't be ok if I have to wait any longer to get to the hospital. 

Everybody laughed as we piled in the car and headed for the hospital, visiting hours were about to start and all we wanted was to see AJ again.

Hi guys! Sorry if all the chapters so far have seemed like filler chapters, I promise we'll get some actual story line/ plot eventually. Thanks for reading my book!! ~ K