Chapter 6

Day 2

(Daniel's POV)

We decided to do two of AJs favorite songs and dedicate the mashup to her, we choose Ocean by Martin Garrix with Khalid and Made For which was one of our songs.

Camilla: You guys sound absolutely amazing like always, when she wakes up and sees this she'll flip.

Jonah: That's the plan

Zach: Yup

Daniel: Thanks Camilla

Logan: So where should we shoot this? 

Jack: THE BALCONY 

Zach: YAASSS THE BALCONY 

Jack and Zach turned to each other and high fived. 

Logan: Ok jeepers nuts, we'll shoot it at the balcony why do you have to be so loud? 

Zach: Loud is my only setting 

Logan: Daniel take your two year old home so we can shoot this mashup 

Zach: Hey 

Daniel: Sorry he's not mine I think your forgetting Corbyn is the only one here in an actual relationship 

Corbyn: Hes not mine either I don't do the nashty. 

Jack: He's not my child but I definitely call him mine. 

Zach: Dang my bois smooth 

Camilla: Jachary? 

Jonah: Jachary. 

And that was the point at which I couldn't contain my laughter. I burst out into a fit of laughter and soon enough everybody else joined me. Half of us were laughing so hard we were crying, and the other half was on the floor balled up because their stomachs hurt so bad. 

And we couldn't stop. Aytime we would stop laughing long enough to get our breath back we would look at someone else and start laughing again. It was like an endless cycle. Logan was the first to stop laughing, and at that point he pulled out his camera and started vlogging. 

Logan: Look at these children, here I am trying to get work done and they're just on the floor laughing 

He started to giggle just a little bit 

Logan: Why. Is this. So funny? 

He asked in between laughs 

Zach: I don't know bro. But I got a better question, 

Zach lifted his shirt up to reveal is stomach 

Zach: Where are my abs?? My stomach. Hurts. So bad. From laughing. How do. I not. Have. Abs??? 

Zach said, he was barely even able to get the sentence out in between laughs. 

It took us a couple minutes but we were finally able to stop laughing. I looked over at Camilla and Jonah and they were one the floor together wiping their tears away. 

Camilla: Oh my. God. That laugh attack lasted so long. 

Jonah: I know it wasn't even really that funny but here we are. 

Logan: You guys are all such children, do you think you'll be able to handle the mashup or are you going to start laughing in the middle of it? 

Corbyn: I think we might be able to do it... 

Daniel: Zach will you control yourself? 

Zach: Me!? 

Jack: Yes you 

Zach: Yes?!! I wasn't the one that started it now let's go. 

It was dark out on the balcony so it took us a while to set up the lighting but once we did everything was perfect. We sang the mashup and hit all the notes so well, those two songs were perfect together. After we finished the mashup we posted it and told the story of what had happened to AJ and asked the fans for their help and support. 

Jonah: Look at how nice the fans are being! 

Camilla: I know right?? 

Corbyn: They're all so sweet 

Daniel: It honestly means so much to me that they're all being so nice 

Zach: Wow the Limelights are amazing. 

After hanging out with Logan for a bit more we headed home. Camilla had fallen asleep in the car so when we got to her house Jonah carried her bridal style to her house and knocked. Ben opened the door and let him in. A few minutes later Jonah reappeared at the door and waved Ben goodbye. When he got back in the car Corbyn immediately started talking. 

Corbyn: Jonah, that was the cutest thing I think I have ever seen. 

Zach: Couple goals. 

Daniel: You really like her don't you? 

Jonah started scratching the back of his neck as a slight blush crept up on his face. 

Jonah: Ya, I really do. When I first met her, something about her just made me feel like I needed to get closer to her. And after the first few days of knowing her I really really liked her. When I first saw her I was thought she was pretty, but now I think she's absolutely stunning. 

Zach: Then why'd you wait months to ask her out?? 

Johah: I was worried she didn't feel the same way, and I didn't want to rush it. I was scared that if I moved too fast and she didn't share feelings it would end badly. 

Daniel: That makes sense, but still it is a long time. 

Corbyn: Ya and I happen to know that she felt the same way about you the whole time. 

Jonah: Ya I know AJ told me, I was talking to her about asking Camilla out and she told me I was blind if I didn't think Camilla didn't like me back. 

Jack: Sounds like something AJ would say. 

By that time we had reached the house, and it was so late. We were all exhausted, we rushed out of the car and into our rooms. We needed sleep, although everyone was happier seeing that AJ was ok, it was still sad to know that she was like that, that she was hurt and might not wake up again. I was so scared for her, I couldn't loose her. I love her, so much, I don't think I even realized how much until now. I love her with all my heart.