Chapter 9

Day 3

(Daniel's POV)

Daniel: Is she ok?

Jack: We Don't know yet we just got a call from Camilla saying she had news.

Zach: It kinda sounded like she was crying, but it seemed like she was excited.

Corbyn: Now we're just waiting for her parents to get on the phone and explain.

Daniel: I hope she's ok

Jonah: Me too.

Just then the phone crackled to life as Ben's voice grew louder than the quiet humming from the other line.

Ben: We just got a call from the hospital... AJ woke up.

Daniel: She did?!?

Corbyn: Is she ok?

Jonah: Does she know what happened??

Stacey: Yes the doctors told her everything

Jack: Everything?

Zach: Even about Aaron?

Ben: Yes, she knows

Daniel: When can we go visit her??

Ben: Visiting hours tomorrow.

Camilla: I wish we could go tonight but the staff won't let us.

Daniel: Oh

Ben: Stacey and I were thinking of waiting to see her until the end of the day. We know how much she means to you all and we thought it would be best if you guys had some time alone with AJ.

Corbyn: Are you sure

Jonah: I think you guys should see her first.

Stacey: I really think it would be best if we waited, I think she needs to see that someone other than her legal guardians care about her enough to visit her.

Jack: It does make sense.

Daniel: Ok, Camilla do you want us to pick you up?

Camilla: That would be great. What time?

Jonah: If you want I could pick you up early and we could go get coffee before, and then meet the boys at the hospital.

You could practically hear Camilla smiling and blushing through the phone

Camilla: I'd love that,

Jonah: Ok I'll see you at nine.

Camilla: I'll see you at nine. And I'll see everyone else at the hospital. Goodbye guys!

Jonah: Bye

Daniel: See ya

Jack: Bye

Zach: Goodbye

Corbyn: Catch ya later alligator

And with that we hung up, in much better moods than earlier.

I couldn't believe she was awake, it seemed like a miracle. I had missed her so much, even though it was only a couple days it still seemed like an eternity.

Day 4

(Camilla's POV)

I couldn't believe it, the day had finally come, AJ had woken up yesterday and I was finally going to be able to see her today! I couldn't wait, and on top of that amazing news Jonah was taking me out to get coffee. I really liked him, I had since the day I met him. There was just something different about him that caught my eye. The more I got to know him the deeper I fell, it was almost like I was made for him.

A couple minutes after I finished getting ready there was a knock on the door. I opened the door to find a really really hot looking Jonah. Holy. Crap. He looked so good. 

Jonah: Hey Camilla, you look great

He said with a smile, dang that smile, it deserves the world.

Camilla: Thanks, you look good too.

He grabbed my hand and lead me out to his car.

Jonah: Is Starbucks ok?

Camilla: Starbucks is always ok.

We laughed

Jonah: Glad to know I'm not the only basic white girl out there.

Camilla: You'll never bee alone in that category as long as you have me.

As we laughed and joked around in the car I thought about how much I loved him, that's right I finally admitted it. I had fallen so hard and so fast for this beautiful boy. And I think it was finally time to admit that to myself. I never thought he shared my feelings, which is why for the first couple months before he asked me out I always told myself that I didn't like him. There was no way I could, but, I definitely did. Now we've been on a couple dates and I've never felt happier than when I'm with him. Everything feels perfect, everything feels so right when I'm with him. We didn't spend too much time at Starbucks, but the time we did spend was amazing, we talked for what seemed like hours. In the end we were only there for 30 minutes before leaving to go to the hospital to see AJ.

Camilla: I'm so nervous

Jonah: There's nothing to be nervous about, Don't worry, it's AJ she'll be so glad to see you.

Camilla: But what if she's not? What if she doesn't want to see me?

Jonah: Trust me, she will, she needs you right now, she needs your love.

I sighed, This was going to be one freaking long journey. 

We got to the hospital a little bit before the rest of the boys, and waited for them in the parking garage. As soon as everyone was here we headed out to the hospital, we had become so familiar with it. If I wanted to, I could get to AJs room with my eyes closed, I felt so connected to the place, probably because AJ was here.

I couldn't believe I was actually there, I was actually going to see AJ again. As we went around the last corner to get to AJ's room Dani and I took the lead. Almost sprinting to get to AJ, all the other boys were behind us. I couldn't wait to see her, it felt like it had been ages with out my best friend, and I couldn't take it anymore.

But as I got to her room and looked in the doorway I stopped. Dani stopped next to me, and the boys behind us. I gasped at what I saw, there sitting on a hospital bed was my best friend since birth. Awake from her coma, and crying, This was supposed to be such a happy moment. Why was she crying, I couldn't stand looking at her while she was upset anymore, so I spoke up.

Camilla: AJ are you ok? 

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH 

ANYWAYS I HAVE 101 READS IM FREAKING OUT I LOVE YOU GUYS IM GOING TO TRY AND START PUBLISHING EVERY DAY OR LIKE MAYBE EVERY OTHER DAY THANK YOU HAVE A LOVELY DAY YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!!!!!