Chapter 2

Pic of Adriana's parents

Adriana POV

"Adriana, we have something to discuss with you" my dad spoke first.

From the looks on their faces, I know it's not going to be good.

"What's it about?" I questioned him before putting food on my plate and stuffing some food in my plate.

"It's about you" mom started talking while drinking her cup of coffee.

I raised an eyebrow when I was answered making me want to choke on my food.

"You know your brother has his own company and he has his own responsibility there". She stopped for a while and continued "So does your sister,she has her responsibility in her family that she needs to take care of"mom said that loud for me to hear.

" So what have that got to do with me "I know that was rude but hey give me a break.

My dad sighed and look at me" that's what we are coming to Adriana, have a little patience". He then look at my mom and told her to continue.

"We discuss about this subject about you" she said pointing to herself and my dad, I just rolled my eyes this subject is just becoming more interesting (note the sarcasm) i picked up my glass of water and that's when it click.

My parents want me to be the responsible and respectful daughter who would do anything they want. They want me to stop my partying and shopping life and manage the company since i'm the only one that's left.Then i heard someone scream my name, that voice sound familiar.

"Adriana, Adriana!"my mom started shouting out my name and shaking me bringing me back to reality.

" I'm okay i'm fine "I said due to my head ache that was coming back.

" Were you even listening to what we have been saying ever since? "
my dad said fuming.

"I don't know okay,i don't and i'm going to my room to rest" I said marching half way to the stairs. I got to my room opened the door and slammed it back hard,hard enough for my parents to know how angry I am.

I took my phone and message Maya, telling her to inform the guys that we are going clubbing tonight and with that I got on my bed and slept off.

Hello,i'm back again with chapter two, you can ask questions, comments and make me know of my mistakes I will throughly appreciate it if you do. And please don't  forget to vote, thanks.