Chapter 6

Pic of Adriana and Maya

Rosella POV

"Doctor, what's it?"
"Tell us" my husband said.

"He... He... He..."
"Look, i don't know how to say this but the surgery was successful".
" We still have to run some tests to know if the internal bleeding has stopped and check his brain too ".
" The only problem is he won't be able to wake up for now cause he's in a coma and we don't know when he will wake up,it can be two years from now or even more than "the doctor said.

Right now i know i'm having a mental and emotional breakdown. My vision became blurry as tears rolled down my cheeks like water gushing out of a statue. My knees felt weak,not too sure if they can carry the weight of my body now i knelt down on the floor not caring if anyone saw me now.

My son is lying on the hospital bed and in a coma and i don't know when he'll wake up. Oh my God,how is he suppose to know what's going on in his company?,will he even recognized me when he wakes up?,he isn't even married yet because of his stubbornness.

I kept thinking on and on,the memories of him and everything about him kept on playing in my head.

I still remembered when i was pregnant with him, the way he kicked me,the feelings i got when i went into labour and when i gave birth to him.

The first word he spoke, his first birthday, his best food and best colour and everything. The memories just kept on coming, the tears kept on flowing, the headache kept pounding,my heart kept on hurting,i just feel useless.

I felt useless because i couldn't do anything to help him and now he's on the hospital bed. I won't leave you again my son cause every time i do,you always get hurt.

I remembered when he got into a fight in school and came home with a busted lip and bruised cheek. Remembering the incident got me laughing, i was laughing hard now because my lungs are now in pain.

I know people passing by would think am a maniac right now but i don't really care right now. I was still laughing when someone tapped my shoulders, i looked up to see Olivia.

Her face wore no expression, she knows how close Andrew is to me. Being the only son in the family, me and his father cherish him so much.

"Mom, it's going to be okay, you know that everything happens for a reason so please don't stress yourself about it,it's just fate" she said trying to reassure me.

"But he's going to wake up and come back to me right?". I asked her but she didn't answer me.

I wasn't tired of crying i even want to cry more but the tears refused to come out. Please come out, i want to cry myself to death. I want to cry!!.

The figure of my husband standing in front of me made me raise my head.

" Rosella, let's go home the doctor told us to come tomorrow and it's night already ,we'll come back tomorrow i promise "He held out his hand for me to take.

I took his hand due to the fact that my vision is blurry and i'm feeling dizzy. We walked out of the hospital and got to the car only for me to take notice that Adriana wasn't with us.

That girl is going to receive all the wrath and fury of me that i've kept in me while at the hospital tomorrow.

Hi,i hope you enjoyed this chapter, i made it longer than the others to make it up to you. Hope i did great, please comment if you find this part interesting and do vote.