Chapter 12

Pic of Adriana

Nelson's pov

I got a text message from Maya telling me she's coming over to my apartment. I looked at Adriana to see her focused on the clothes.

I text Maya back telling her not to worry that i'm already coming to hers. I took my car key, opened the door slowly and left feeling guilty for not telling Adriana about this.

I entered my car and drove to
Maya's place,i would say it's nice.
I saw her standing near the window with a glass of wine in her right hand.

Her other hand was folded together with the right hand. She wore a skin tight ash shirt and pair it up with leggings.

 She wore a skin tight ash shirt and pair it up with leggings

I cleared my throat to let her know i'm here.

"Oh you're here, i've been waiting"she said while swaying the wine in the glass.

" Sorry about that, so why did you want to come over to my place in the first place?"

"Nothing, just wanted to see you." she said that while walking up to me.

"You know it has been long we saw each other" she drop the glass on top of the dinning table.

"Don't you get it, i'm already in a relationship with Adriana which means that i can't be in a relationship with you too and besides you're Adriana's friend"

"But i want you,i know it's wrong but i can't fight the feeling to be with you" she said that while looking into my eyes and holding my arms.

"Look, i don't want to know what's going on in that mind of yours but i need to go back before Adriana notice i'm gone"

"Adriana lives with you now"
"When?"
"How?"
"Why?"

"Maya stop it,i don't know what games you're playing but i know it's not good,tell me weren't you the one who called Adriana's mom and told her she's at my place?"

"Well...yes but..but i didn't know she'll take it serious besides i was drunk and didn't know what i was saying"

"Exactly, you didn't know and now she's really at my place thanks to you and i'm leaving" with that i left her and headed home.

***************************************

Olivia pov

I walked out of Andrew's room to get some fresh air, i've been in the room for hours now. I decided to look after him today, mom has been the one looking after him these past weeks and i know she's very stressed out.

Dad is taking care of Andrews company and he doesn't have the time to visit him regularly but we'll understand. I haven't seen Adriana for a while now because of what happened the other day.

A while later, i saw a cab stopping in front of the hospital I didn't bother to look at the person coming out of the car cause I was busy looking at the structure of the hospital.

But i did caught a glimpse of a lady wearing a white long sleeved dress with a blue trouser going inside the hospital, she do look gorgeous.

Some minutes later,i decided to go back to Andrews room to check on him. On getting there, I met the door locked and i was confused because i know i didn't lock the door when i left.

I shook the door but it was still not opening so i began to panic. I don't even know what i'm saying but words just came out.

"Who's in there?"

"The door is locked"

I saw a nurse so i decided to ask her if she knows anything.

"Excuse me nurse, i won't take much of your time did you see anyone entered this room when i went out".i started having panic attack.

" No one went inside ma"

"Thank you"

I shook the door handle one more before i went to call for help.