Chapter 9

Pic of Maya

Nelson pov
I returned from the race late,it was 4:05 when i got home. I tried putting my key in the keyhole but it wouldn't enter, it was as if another key was in it already.

Turning the knob of the door, it opened much to my surprise. I went inside with curious steps and alarmed if anything happens.

I found suitcases in the living room on the floor. I also found the lights on and my bedroom door opened.

I sighed with relief when i found out that Adriana was on the bed probably she was too tired to lock the door and off the lights.

I carried her suitcases inside my room, remove my shoes and went inside my bathroom to shower.

Removing my clothes, i step inside the shower. I took a long shower to relax my muscles.

*************************************
Adriana pov
I woke up when i heard the shower running, standing up i realized i was at Nelson place maybe he came home already.

My head was throbbing badly so i took aspirin to calm it down. Having nothing to do, i scroll through my phone to see if there was any missed call or messages.

Hearing the door open,i looked from my phone to see Nelson coming from the bathroom in only towel and that was a problem.

He was mouth watering and so delicious,i'm so sure if he was a food i would have eaten him already. I became thirsty suddenly that i have to swallow hard.

I haven't even noticed that i was starring for so long,i just realized when i saw him smirking.

"Done checking me out". I sure my cheeks are red as a tomato now cause i'm blushing so hard. Me and Nelson have not have a real conversation in a while now because of everything that have happened,i just hope everything will be alright.

" While don't you go shower while i make us breakfast "his voice broke me out of my thoughts.

" Sure "i said while going into the bathroom.

I came out,dressed up and went into the dinner room to eat. I saw him just in time putting the food on the table.

Sitting down, i took a bite of my food which consists of pancakes and juice. Within five minutes, i finished my food without removing my eyes from the plate,how i miss his cooking.

" So tell me, why did you leave your home to come to mine"his question was unexpected making me choke on my juice.

Regaining my posture back, i couldn't look him in the eyes because i feel guilty for my unexpected visit. But i didn't have anywhere to go so i didn't think twice about coming to stay with him. I just wish my brother was here with me in this hard times.

"Well..." he said while raising an eyebrow