Chapter 5

^^^^^^^ up there

Pic of pine crest hospital

Adriana's POV

I don't know what to say, i just heard that my brother is undergoing surgery undergoing surgery, wait what i'm still doing here.

I stood up quickly, not bothering if i'm going to slip and fall on the floor the second time.

"Adriana, wait you are going to trip and hit your head and that's going to add to the problems. I hear Jason say.

Without waiting for another minute, i entered my car and drove to the hospital.

Entering inside, i began to search for any of my family members.

Interior design of pine crest hospital

I later saw my parents in the lobby room. My mother sat on one of the chairs, while my dad was standing close to her with his hand on her shoulder.

When i walk close to them,my mom's head shot up,she walked up to me and lean on my shoulders and cried more.

" My son,they want to kill my son but they won't succeed right "
"Tell me Adriana, tell me that my son is still alive, tell me Adriana, tell me they haven't killed him yet".
" Please, tell me!!! "
"Oh my God,my son......".

I didn't know i've been crying not until i felt my cheeks wet. I felt my tears roll down my cheeks as i went to sit down.

Thinking of the moments me and my big brother shared, i cried a lot more." Oh God please don't let anything happen to him,if you want me to stop my bad ways i will,please help us".I  didn't know what else to say.

We saw Olivia rush into the hospital almost running into a patient in a wheel chair.

"Where is him?,where is Andrew?,is he ok?.....". She just kept ranting questions on and on.

None of us could answer her questions because all of us were in crying mode.

When the doctor came out of the surgery room, mom Was the first person who jump up from the seat like there was an electric shock.

" Doc,is he awake?,was the surgery successful?, can we see and talk to him now?, is every thing ok now?.We attacked him with questions.

"Will you all calm down please". He said then took a deep intake of air before he continued.

" The surgery was successful but there is a big problem ".

" Doctor, what's it?".
"Tell us" my dad said.

"He... He... He.... "

Guys,i'm so so sorry for the late update i'll try to update more often. And don't forget to vote and comment and also if you are reading this book and you have not followed me yet,i really wish you would cause i don't bite. Thanks guys, you mean so much to me.