01

"KAACHAN!!!"

Bakugou hit the ground hard enough to crack the street and let out a shout filled with anguish.

Izuku grit his teeth and looked around as his friends tried to pick themselves up to continue fighting.

Stain had recently escaped prison and had come looking for revenge, so he started attacking civilians to draw out Izuku and Tenya.

Of course his plan worked since the two heroes of tomorrow couldn't just let people suffer because of them.

They ended up being accompanied by Bakugou and Uraraka and rushed to the scene only to be immediately attacked by the homicidal villain.

They'd put up a good fight until he got the upper hand on them and easily took down Tenya and Uraraka, leaving only Bakugou and Izuku to take him down.

Izuku took the lead and activated his full cowl technique in an attempt to tip the balance in their favor, but the strain was too great on his already damaged body and left him open to attacks.

Stain took advantage of that and smacked the boy around a bit before moving to deal the finishing blow, but Bakugou intervened at the last second and saved him.

He gave some shitty one liner about being the best and how he was better than a whiny deku, but in actuality he was trying to distract him so Izuku could get his bearings and attack from behind.

Of course it didn't work and both boys ended up being used as punching bags before he prepared to end them both.

At the last second Bakugou used his quirk to trigger a large explosion that would kill a normal man, but Stain was anything but normal.

He'd been injured for sure but not to the point where he couldn't fight anymore, if anything he'd only gotten more pissed off. If that was even possible.

And that's how they got into their current predicament, with Izuku being the only one left standing in the face of absolute death.

"Well?! Aren't ya gonna beg for your life or at least the lives of your comrades?!!"

"You'll just kill them anyway so it doesn't really matter now does it?"

"Ya got a point there kid, but that's only because you brought em along. My fight was with you and the speedy brat, but you just had to bring back up. Well now look at your friends all ground to a pulp, and you're NEXT!!"

Izuku grit his teeth as Stain moved to attack. He knew he didn't stand a chance without his quirk, but his body was so beaten that he didn't know if it would kill him or not.

He tried dodging and blocking but just ended up taking more damage and ended up on the ground next to his childhood best friend.

His breathing was labored and held a bit of a rasp. He knew he wouldn't last long if he didn't get him out of here, but as he was he couldn't do anything.

He staggered to his feet and clenched his fists as Stain's shadow began to loom over him.

"Aw, you tryna save your little boyfriend or somethin? Well I can't say I'm shocked because that outfit of yours does make you look kinda queer."

Izuku ignored him as he grit his teeth and forcefully activated his full cowl, only to be punched in the back of the head.

He groaned as he looked up wearily and saw All Might standing there in all his glory. He never thought he'd be so happy to see his mentor.
--
Stain was eventually taken down thanks to the efforts of Mt. Lady, All Might, Endeavor, and Hawks, while Izuku and the rest were carted off to the hospital.