I Know, I'm Shit

Yeah so as you can tell this STILL isn't an update, but rather it's some exciting news. I made another baby Deku fic. No I'm not abandoning this one, in fact I just finished up chapter nine and should be finishing chapter eight's fight scene soon enough. Normally my ex boyfriend would do that for me since I'm God awful at it BUT...we will prevail.

Honestly I've been trying to get to these chapters for the longest, like ever since I came up with this story, mainly because these chapters introduce the main villain of this book. Spoiler alert, he's someone from the series that GIF at the top belongs too~ So you have that to look forward to.

This other story however is what this one was SUPPOSED to be before my larger than life ass just packed it fill of unnecessary plot. Plus you can never have enough smol Deku in your lives, okurrr? Okurrr.

Once again I'd like to thank you all for enjoying my writing even though it's not the best at times nor does it get uploaded as much as I want it to. And also because of all the support I received the other day after that horrid message. That literally warmed my heart like you wouldn't even believe. Just goes to show that there are still decent people out here.

Not to show favorites or anything (please don't get mad) but a special thank you goes out to Citrus_Hyde BTSBabyBoyJoonie and GhostReaper001 who will all be receiving their own custom characters in this next work. I've already typed up ten chapters so far for it and will be releasing them whenever I deem fit so be on the look out~

So without further ado, I give you "Operation: Small Might"

https://my.w.tt/tDK7Dmq2lY

Hope you all enjoy it and give it the same amount of love you've given this one.

W-W-W-W-W-Well, that's all folks~

- Rosé
🌹🌹🌹