05

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
I - Izuku (Deku)

T - Tomura (Shigaraki)

H - Himiko (Toga)

D - Dabi

B - Bakugou (Katsuki/Kacchan)

J - Jikan (Rei)

S - Shouto (Todoroki)

O - Ochako (Uraraka)

C - Chisaki (Overhaul)

K - Kurogiri
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

J - "You're...Tomura?!"
--
I - "IT'S YOU, DABI!!!"

D - "Quiet down or you'll make me go deaf."

Toga sighed in relief as she slumped against the bathroom wall and slid down it. She wasn't sure of who would get here first but she was confident in her allies abilities since no one had really beaten any of them yet. Having Dabi get here first was just an added bonus considering the fact that his quirk would definitely be able to combat Bakugou's.

Speaking of which, the teen hero snatched his arm away from the foe and stepped back a bit. The sight of Deku clinging to Dabi for life was all he needed to know that his suspicions weren't false. His former friend was now sided with the league of villains.

B - "So you finally show your true colors... How could you? How could you turn your back on everything? Do you have any idea about what you've done to our class, to your friends, to All Might?! To...me?"

I - "Kacchan...I didn't do anything. I don't know what you're talking about! Please...just stop."

B - "Stop? Stop?! Yeah, I'm gonna stop all right!! First I'm gonna stop your little friend, and then I'm gonna stop you from breathing."

Izuku whimpered and buried his face into Dabi's pant leg while the older boy just sighed and pat his head. He really didn't want to do this but it looked like he didn't really have a choice since Bakugou wasn't the type to just let them go willingly. Oh well, he'd been getting bored with babysitting duty anyway.

D - "Toga, come take the pipsqueak and get out of here. This won't take long."

B - "Big talk for someone covered in injuries, you think you have a chance of winning against me so easily?!"

D - "Hmph, just you wait kid. I'll show you something that you've never seen before. The power to burn fire itself."

Toga emerged from the bathroom and casually waltzed over her teammate so she could take their little charge and book it. Bakugou scowled, now there was another one he had to deal with but it was really no sweat since she seemed to be a bit injured and Dabi was no trouble for him. Or so he hoped. With the two of them retreating into the distance, Dabi could now cut loose and not have to worry about causing unnecessary injury.

D - "Ready, hothead?"

B - "Of course, but I hope you can do better than your little sparklers."
--
Shigaraki Tomura, leader of the League of Villains and his idol, was now standing in front of him with his arms crossed. He knew that he couldn't beat him in fight thanks to the villain's depraved quirk, so he decided to just back and lower his head while the man spoke down to him.