02

Tomura was at his wit's end, how could a child that only reached his knee caps have so much energy and be so destructive?

Izuku had been bouncing off the walls since he woke up that morning and ran around the entirety of their base while being accompanied by Toga and Dabi.

Of course those two weren't trying to reign in his behavior since they were basically big kids themselves and influenced him to do naughty things.

Currently they were on the couch watching TV so finally he had a moment of peace and curled up in his sleeping bag for a blissful nap.

Of course that didn't last long since there was something constantly poking him on the forehead. He didn't even need to open his eyes to know who.

"Stop."

.... *poke*

"Midoriya."

.... *poke*

"Damn it all to hell, what do you want?!"

"Play with me."

"What?"

"Play with me, those two are tired."

Tomura looked over and saw both the teens fast asleep on the couch. Of course they were tired, they'd spent the day entertaining an energetic child.

"Why would I do that?"

"Because I'm bored and wanna play with you."

"I am an adult, we do not play."

"My mama and papa used to play with me all the time."

"Yeah well one's dead and the other is never around."

Tomura closed his eyes again in an attempt to reclaim the sleep he'd lost but found himself unable to since the sound of sniffling was directly in front of him.

He cracked open one eye and felt a pang of guilt because of what he saw.

Little Izuku was sniffling and trying to hold back a wave of tears but that would only work for a little while longer.

He sighed as he unzipped himself from the sleeping bag and picked said sad child up.

"Enough. And don't get used to this because we need to keep a low profile."

"W-Where are we going?"

"The park. There's one nearby and I think you've already done a number on this place."

"Sorry..."

"Don't sweat it, those two can clean when they wake up. Now let's put your jacket on."

He'd had Toga transform and go out to grab Izuku the essentials so now he had a full wardrobe, bathroom essentials, multiple toys, games, and books.

He frowned as Izuku put on his All Might themed jacket and zipped it up as Tomura put on his all black hoodie.

"I'm surprised you're okay with wearing that."

"He made a mistake that's all, I'm just a little boy and couldn't have done those things. Just you wait Tomura, he'll figure it out and make things okay again."

"You have a lot of faith in him."

"He's the symbol of peace and my hero!!"

"I admire your optimism kid. Let's go."