HAPPY EASTER

Blessings and good will to all, for HE has risen on this fine and beautiful Sunday...if you actually mess with this religion.

Anyway, now that all the sappy good will and peace on Earth bullshit is out of the way I wanted to take this time to thank each and every one of you for accompanying me on this journey. When I first made this story I thought to myself, "It's just ancient BNHA fanfic that no one's going to read nor care about.", and for awhile it felt like I was rrrrrrrrrrright.

But out of nowhere the reads, votes, and comments just started coming and now this story has reached just over 5K and I could not be happier since the only story I've created to reach this kind of popularity is my Camp Camp fanfic that has brought me a mix of joy and despair. (I honestly hate it mainly because the fandom is slowly becoming cancer).

But enough about Max and his misadventures, we're here for our smol broccoli- I mean boi, Deku~ I've seen many fics just like mine but for some reason they never finish nor update them and leave them when it's just getting good. Not me. I'll be the first to promise you that I will finish this story or bust. And if not, I will allow someone to adopt it and link their work so you won't lose out; but that's never happening so ignore that.

Honestly I've been going through a rough time in my life and it hasn't been easy at all. I lost loved ones. Friends. Relationships. And I've spiraled a bit off the deep end, but I'm currently working on myself and hopefully I'll be able to repair the damage to at least one relationship since I played a key role in ruining it. But enough about me and my problems that no one needs to hear about.

Thank you once again for all your kindness and support, and look out because a new chapter may just be around the corner for ya~

Anyway, I gotta go bye bye for now since ya know Easter and all that jazz but I'll be back soon with a multitude of delicious chapters soon enough. Ciao~

- Rosé~
🌹🌹🌹

- Rosé~🌹🌹🌹