Imagine Valentine's Day with Peter Quill

"Holy shit, Peter," your eyes widen at the handsome devil. "You cleaned the Milano!"

"I sure did, baby," he beamed with pride and pulled you into his chest. "Happy Valentine's Day, you little shit."

Laughing, you pulled away from Peter and marveled at how clean the ship looked. "How long did this take you?"

Peter groaned out in a sigh, "Too long, I ain't doing it again."

"And Rocket's bombs?"

"Yeah, don't touch that blue box down there," Peter pointed to a crate tucked under the table.

"Duly noted," you smirked.

Peter walked up to you and reached down for your hand, "Go sit down."

Your eyebrow raised in suspicion, but you took the seat anyway and watched Peter put on his favorite mix tape. Immediately Redbone's 'Come And Get Your Love' came blasting through the sound system and you let out a loud laugh as Peter's hips started to move to the song.

"No, Peter," you choked out with a smile.

He grinned and pointed a finger at you, "Yes, Peter."

Your cheeks flushed as he moved toward you, swinging his pelvic back and forth. His hands moved in the air and he sang along to the song. You snorted when he grabbed a wrench from the table and used it as a microphone, but then he moved directly in front of you and your throat dried.

"Come and get your love!" Peter sang to you, a seductive smile on his face. He tossed the wrench back onto the table and straddled your lap, not bringing his weight down onto you. His groin hovered directly in front of your face and his fingers started to unbuckle his belt. "I said find it find it come and rub it if you like it yeah."

Damn the man knew how to make you blush like a fool, because he just laughed sweetly and removed his fingers from his belt. Instead he cupped your face with his hands and leaned down to kiss you softly on the lips. You moaned into his mouth and placed your hands on his waist, sliding your hand up his shirt.

He smirked against your lips and slowly broke the kiss, "Oh, man I'm getting lucky tonight."

"Don't be so sure, Quill," you teased dragging your fingers down his firm abs.

"I'm pretty sure we're going to bone," he chuckled and moved from you, pulling you up with him. "I have a surprise for you."

"Surprise?"

You glowed with anticipation as he grabbed a hold of your hand.

"Come on," he pulled you toward the cockpit and winked at you.

"No freaking way," you screamed and jumped up against him. "Is this a joke!"

Peter threw his arm around your waist and pulled you into his side. His lips graced the edge of your ear and he whispered the most sexiest and seductive words you had ever heard in your entire existence. "Baby, you can fly the Milano."

Oh yes, Peter Quill was definitely getting lucky this Valentine's Day.