Imagine Peter coming to your rescue

You stumbled out of the bar, looking behind your shoulder with alertness. The big bruting man who had been hitting on you nonstop at the bar, was standing and looking for you - the two of you locked eyes and he smiled.

Shit.

You closed the bar door behind you and looked around for an escape route, not in the mood to have to fight some guy who was three times your size. Just as you stepped away from the bar, your eyes caught a glimpse of a man coming out of the shop next door. He was handsome as hell, wearing a red leather jacket. You noted the cocky swagger he had to him and immediately went toward him when the bar door swung open behind you.

"There you are babe!"

The man's eyes jerked up at you, confusion written all over his face. "I was waiting for you at the bar, you've been gone too long."

You strolled up to him and gave him a smile with widen eyes. His gaze went over your shoulder and everything clicked as the big guy from the bar stared intensely at the two of you. The red leather jacket guy smiled down at you and slipped an arm around your waist, bringing you closer to his firm body.

"Sorry about that baby, I was just checking something out next door," he licked his bottom lip and before you could do anything, his mouth was on yours.

And damn if it wasn't an amazing kiss.

And damn if you weren't suddenly turned on.

He pulled away with a smirk as your eyes remained closed for a moment, lips still moving.

"Let's get out of here,' he proclaimed loud enough for the man to hear. Your eyes fluttered open and it was then that you really noticed how attractive the man was.

Letting him keep his arm around your waist, you glance behind you to see if the man was still there - but he was gone. Sighing with relief, you pulled from your fake boyfriend's touch.

"Holy shit, thank you," you let out a soft laugh and gave the man a gracious smile. "Guy was harassing me all night in the bar, couldn't get away from him. Thank you..."

"Peter," he nodded at you with a grin. "Anytime, some guys can't take no for an answer."

"Tell me about it."

"You're a good kisser," Peter nudged you playfully in the side and you smirked.

"Years of practice, gotta say your technique is really impressive."

This time it was Peter's turn to laugh. "I can show you impressive."

"Wow, smooth - but how about some dinner first?"

You noted the small diner on the corner of the block and Peter's eyes lit up.

"I'm also a very impressive eater," he winked at you and a sly smile crept from his lips.

"With that mouth, I'm sure you are."