Imagine being Peter's girlfriend

"Are you kidding me, Quill," you sighed, glaring at the annoyingly handsome man.

He shrugged and gave you a little wink, but you reached over and gave him a hard smack behind the head. "How could you tell them that? I work with these people."

"Babe, it's okay," he said, stretching out a hand to your waist. Rolling your eyes as he slowly pulled you into his side, you exhaled through your nose.

"But why did you have to tell them that. My friends don't need to know I can do that..."

Peter grinned. "It's hot, you're hot. My girlfriend kicks ass and is hot and she can do really crazy stuff with her...."

Bringing a hand over his mouth so he could shut up, you held back a smile and shook your head.

"Why do I bother with you sometimes," you sassed, moving your hand up around his neck. His lips twitched as you leaned in for a kiss, giving your waist a little squeeze as you pressed a deep, hard kiss against his mouth.

"That's easy," he answered, breaking the kiss to rub his nose against yours before letting go of your waist. You watched as he slowly backed away from you and whistled to someone behind you.

You looked over your shoulder and saw Strange, who sighed and whirled his finger around in the air.

"Peter, what the hell," you said, turning to see your boyfriend grinning.

"The reason you bother with me is because I'm the only one that can get those noises out of you."

Eyes widen, you took a few steps forward to grab Peter by the jacket, but he just smiled and held up a fist as he jumped backwards into one of Strange's portals.

"Boom," he called out before he disappeared.

You let out a deep sigh and turned around to Peter's accomplice. "Really, Steven?"

The man shrugged, a tiny smile on his face. "He's grown on me."