•DATE NIGHT - BRANDON•

"Come on, Y/N! We're gonna be late for our reservation!" Your very impatient boyfriend yelled from downstairs.

"I'm almost ready! I just need five more minutes!" You yelled back.

"Baby please hurry up! We need to be there in twenty minutes!" He whined.

"Oh, we have plenty of time!" You yelled happily.

"No, we don't have plenty of time! We have a lot more on our agenda tonight!" He yelled in a aggravated tone.

"Where are you taking me anyways?!" You questioned him.

"It's a surprise." He said, his voice now coming from behind you.

He appeared in mirror behind you, and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"You know I hate surprises." You whined.

"But I love surprising you." He says while resting his head on your shoulder as you finished up your makeup.

"This will be the last time you surprise me, got it?" You question him, looking him straight in the eye in the mirror.

"I don't think that'll be a problem." He says, but will probably do the exact opposite of that.

"Good." You say, walking away from him.

He follows you out of the bathroom, looking down at his watch.

"It's 5:45 we gotta go." Brandon said, grabbing your hand, and dragging you out of the house.

*Car ride skipped*

You guys arrived at a fancy restaurant downtown, Brandon had promised not spend so much money on you, but seems like he broke that promise.

"You promised you'd stop taking me to expensive places." You say to him with raised eyebrows.

"Well I'm sorry, but I had to break that promise. You're my princess, and you deserve to be treated like one." He says, grabbing your hand and kissing it.

"You need to stop being so sweet." You chuckle at the thought of your boyfriend not being sweet anymore.

"I don't think that's possible, now let's get inside before they give away our table." He said in a rush.

He exits the car, and walks over to open your door.

He offers you his hand, you gladly take it.

Hand in hand, you guys walk into the restaurant.

Brandon walks up to the hostess and says, "Table for two under Arreaga."

She looks down at her clipboard.

"I'm sorry we gave that table away an hour ago." She says to Brandon with a look of sympathy.

Brandon turns back to you with a disappointed look.

"What's wrong?" You ask him.

"The reservation was at 5 not 6." He tells you.

"Oh that's great! You don't have to spend any money on me. Now let's go home and order pizza. I'm paying." You cheer happily.

"Not tonight, princess. I have other plans for you." He grabs your hand, and leads you back to the car.

"Where are you taking me?" You questioned once you were back in his car.

"Here." He responded, handing you a red blindfold.

"Brandon." You say your voice giving off a warning tone.

"Just put it on please." He sighs before pulling out of the parking lot.

"Ughhh." You groan, but put it on anyway.

*10 minutes later*

"Are we almost there?" You ask for the second time.

"Three more minutes." He tells you.

After what felt like two more red lights, you guys had reached your destination.

"This better not be anything expensive." You warn him.

"Don't worry it's not." He says.

You feel him hop out off the car, and come around to help you out.

"Watch your step." He said, carefully pulling you out of the car.

"Please don't let me bump into anything." You say in worried tone.

"I won't." He promises.

You take a few steps forward before you come to a stop.

"Ok. You can take off your blindfold now." You hear his voice say from behind you.

You remove the cloth covering your eyes to reveal a dock with a huge ship in the water.

You look back at your boyfriend with wide eyes, "Brandon! This is way too expensive!"

"I know, baby, but it is date night. And we both need a break from work, so what's better than a cruise to Hawaii?" He questions you.

"I don't deserve you." You whine.

"You deserve every ounce of me." He whispers into your ear while hugging you from behind.

He kisses your cheek, then your lips.

You smile knowing that this was going to be a good weekend.

Hey guys! I am so sorry this took so long. It took a lot of thinking to come up with this. But I already have an idea in my head for Edwin's imagine. I will continue updating tommorow, I just want to watch YouTube right now. Have a good night everyone. Sleep tight! It's all love 💋