•REQUEST - ZION

A a l i y a h

"Zion, I think we need to talk." I said calmly once he stepped into the kitchen.

"About what?" He asked as he sat down in chair across from me.

I squeezed my eyes shut, "I know."

"What?" He spoke nervously.

My anger started to build up and I knew I was about to lash out.

"About the text. About her." The words rolled off my tongue with so much bitterness.

All he could do was sit there. He couldn't even utter out a damn word. So, I decided to speak again.

I sat back in my chair taking a sip of my wine, "Well, go ahead. Aren't you gonna say something? Own up to that shit you pussy ass bitch."

"I-I can explain." He stuttered out making me chuckle.

"Alright then," I set my glass down on the table and leaned forward so that I was only inches away from his face, "Explain to me why you felt the need to cheat on me."

He swallowed hard knowing exactly what I was capable of, "It was a stupid mistake. I swear. I was out with the guys one night, you were in Florida visiting your dad. I was drinking because I was missing you. Lol-she approached me-"

"Wait a minute... were you about to say her name?" I said cutting him off. He stayed quiet probably trying to get his lie together. I swear in that very moment I felt so many emotions. It was like I had become biopolar, "So, you mean to tell me that this whole thing was supposably a mistake, but the fact that you still remember her name tells me otherwise. I'm damn confused now. Was she just some random hoe that took advantage of you, or was she your second- wait no your lover from the damn beginning?"

"She isn't anything to me, Aaliyah. I swear. I love you and you only." I chuckled light-heartedly as I stood up from my chair.

"Don't give me that "I love you and you only" shit, Caleb. We both know that's a damn lie. This whole thing is a lie." I began to pace around the kitchen floor trying not to get worked up, but I was way past that stage by now.

He ran his hands through his dreads, "I'm not lying to you, Aaliyah."

I stopped pacing and stood right in front of him.

"Then what the hell are you doing, Caleb?! Huh?! Because I don't believe a word you're saying for one damn second!" I yelled at him.

"I know you don't, because you don't fucking trust me!" He yelled back standing up as well.

I looked at him with fire in my eyes, "You're damn right! I don't trust you, because all along I knew something like this would happen!"

"Then why the fuck did you even bother being with me?! You wanted to get hurt!" He nearly screamed making me want to do nothing but scream myself.

"Because I actually loved you! I actually thought that I could trust you! But then you went out and cheated proving that I was right about you this whole time! And I was so dumb for thinking that you'd actually change!" I screamed at him. I'm pretty sure the whole neighborhood heard.