•POOL DAY - NICK•

"Feels like a sauna out here." You complain as you try your best to stay cool from the L.A. heat.

"Can it get any hotter?" Nick says in response.

You both were currently sitting on the side of the pool trying to keep cool.

"I don't know if my body can take all this heat, I'm on the verge of a sunburn." You say while fanning yourself.

Nick turns to look at you, "Want me rub you down in some sunscreen?"

"That would be amazing. Where's the sunscreen?" You question, looking around for a bottle labeled SPF 60.

"Don't worry. I got it." Nick said before popping it open, and squirting out a decent amount.

As soon as the cold cream made contact with your burning skin, you felt at ease.

"Oh my gosh! Why didn't you think of this sooner?" You  question him.

"You didn't ask." He says simply.

You roll your eyes at his reply,  "Make sure you get my back good. I don't want the next time I get in the shower to be a nightmare."

"I got you, mamas." Nick chuckles as he continues to lather you up in the sun protection.

After you two are quiet for a moment, you suddenly feel wet kisses being trailed down your bare back.

"Nick?" You question breathlessly.

"Hmm?" He hums, still planting kisses down your back, and massaging your sides.

"T-the boys..." You stutter out,  trying to keep your eyes from fluttering shut.

"Don't worry about them." He murmurs into your neck before sucking down on your sweet spot just above your collarbone.

You let out a loud moan.

"Shh, baby, don't want the boys to hear." Nick whispered softly in your ear.

You aggressively bite your bottom lip before turning around, and pushing Nick onto his back. You climb on top of him.

"Who cares if they hear?" You say seductively.

Nick raises his eyebrows, "Someone's a little kinky."

"Shut up and kiss me." You demand.

Without hesitating, he leans up, and aggressively kisses your plump lips.

His hands find their way to your bum, and softly squeezes it.

"Don't forget to use a condom!" You hear shout Edwin from inside.

You both quickly pull apart, obviously embarrassed.

"Get outta hear, Ed!" Nick yells.

You hear him laugh in the distance.

You start laughing hysterically, "Baby, it's ok. We'll continue this tonight."

He looks at you with lust filled eyes, and picks you up, throwing you into the pool.

Once you reach the surface, you see Nick getting ready to jump in.

He makes a big splash beside you.

Catching you by surprise, he grabs you from underwater. You let out a small scream when he picks you up in bridal style.

"Lay back." He demands.

You nod in response.

He gently placed you in the water.

You were floating. Nick leans down, and places a soft kiss on your lips.

"I love you."  You say smiling up at him.

"I love you." He said in reply.

I'm backkkkk! It was a long break for me, but I'm back. I hope y'all like this chapter, I finally came up with something for Nick. But I did have to keep this PG-13, which is why I had Eggy come in when he did. But anyways, Zion's is coming up very soon. Hopefully tomorrow if I have time. It's all love 💋