•TEACH ME - AUSTIN•

"Hey babe! What ya doing?" You ask your boyfriend as you plop down beside him on the couch.

"Playing Fortnite." He said his eyes never leaving the screen.

"I wanna play." You say while looking at the screen intrigued by what was going on.

He immediately stopped what he was doing, which caused him to be killed by his opponents.

You feel his eyes on you, and look up from the screen, "What?"

"You wanna play Fortnite?" He questions in disbelief.

"What you think I can't do it?" You question him, whilst crossing your arms over your chest.

"No, I'm not saying that. You just never seemed like a girl that would want to play this type of game." He says, putting his hands up in surrender.

"Come on now, Aussy. You've known me since forever. I love to try new things all the time, and push myself to do something difficult." You say in reply to his comment.

"I know, and I love that about you. You're always up for something new." He said while grabbing your hand in his, and rubbing little circles in your palm.

"Exactly, so are you gonna teach me or not?" You ask him in rush.

He pretends to think about it before answering, "Of course, baby."

"Yay! Ok, so what do I do first?" You question excitedly.

"First, you're gonna watch me play a game, then we'll start." He says to you like it's no big deal.

You give him a bored expression and sigh, "Seriously?"

"Yep." He says simply.

For the next twenty minutes, you sit there watching Austin play.

Then another twenty minutes passed after another round.

And finally after making you two some lunch, he decided to teach you how to play.

"Alright, babygirl. You ready to learn how to play Fortnite?!" He asked in an enthusiastic tone.

"Hell yeah!" You reply back, grabbing a controller ready to go.

*1 hour later*

After a very stressful gaming lesson, you finally got the hang of it.

"I think you got it!" Austin cheered happily.

"See! I told you I could do it!" You say cheerfully, giving him a high five.

"But the question is. Are you good enough to go against me?" He asked you challengingly.

"Don't get too ahead of yourself there buddy. I'm not a pro like you." You said, patting him on the shoulder.

"Buddy?" He questions confused.

"Yeah that's my new nickname for you." You replied, giving him a wide smile.

"Sounds like you're referring to me as a friend, and I don't like it." He said, pulling you closer to him.

"Well you know you're not just my friend." You replied whilst scooting yourself into his lap.

You wrap your arms around his neck, and peck his lips.

His eyes open as soon as you pull away from him, "I think you're gonna have to give me more than that."

"I don't know how to kiss." You say, and quickly jump up from his lap.

You run up the stairs to you guys bedroom, and can still hear the yelling of a very horny Austin.

Before you know it, you're being tackled onto the bed.

Austin is on top of you, and tickling you like crazy.

"Aussy, please stop! I can't breathe!" You say breathlessly.

"What did you just call me?" He questioned, and stopped tickling you.

"A-Aussy." You confirmed.

"Good girl." Austin said, and kissed you passionately.

You moan into the kiss, turning him on, "You're a really good kisser."

"How about you give me an early birthday gift." He suggested.

"But I don't how to kiss." You joke.

He kisses your cheek, neck, and collarbone, "Let me teach you."

Good evening guys! I am so sorry this update is so late. But I just want to say HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY AUSTIN!! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!! Have a good rest of your night guys. It's all love.