•TRUST ME WHEN I SAY - EDWIN•

You hear footsteps coming down the hall, you knew it was him.

You sit up in bed waiting for him to walk through the bedroom door.

The lights were off so he couldn't see that you were awake.

He quietly tried to sit on the bed, but there was no use in that.

Reaching over to turn on his lamp, you took that opportunity to speak up.

"Where have you been?" You say quietly and calmly.

"Oh did I wake you, mami?" He questions, turning around to face you.

"I've been up for a while, but you didn't answer my question. Where have you been?" You repeat your question.

"I've been at the studio. What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"You know exactly what I mean, Edwin. You've been out extra late all week." You remind him.

"Ok, you're using my name, so I definitely know something's wrong. Tell me what's on your mind, baby." He said, giving you his full attention.

You turn to face him fully, "Why do I get the feeling you've been lying to me?"

"What are you saying?" He looks at you with a confused expression.

"I get the feeling that you're cheating on me." You tell him your suspicion.

He scoots a little closer to you, "Why would you think that?"

"You've been coming home extra late, you and I haven't had much time to ourselves because you're always gone, and don't think that I haven't noticed you've been liking every last one of Tiffany's posts." You said, raising your voice at the end.

"Seriously! Are we on that again?! For the last time Tiffany and I are just friends! Do you not get that?! Huh, Y/N?!" He yelled which made you jump.

Edwin was never one for yelling. But bringing up this topic probably wasn't the best idea. And you both never use each other's names, so you know he's furious right now.

"I'm sorry." You say quietly trying not to upset him anymore than he already is.

He looks at you sympathetically, moving closer to you.

"No, I'm sorry for yelling. That's not like me. I usually never get mad, especially not at you." He says, pulling you into his arms.

You move into his lap, burying your face into his chest.

"No, I was wrong for accusing you of cheating. I know you'd never do that." You responded, softly crying afterwards.

"Mi amor, don't cry. Look at me." He grabs your chin to make you look at him,"Do you trust me?"

"Yes." You say looking him straight in the eye.

"Then trust me when I say I did not cheat on you. You're my everything, Y/N, and I hate being the reason for your tears. I love you so much, Hermosa." He speaks softly in your ear while caressing your hair.

"I love you too." You replied, your voice breaking in the process.

"No more crying, ok? Even though you still look beautiful." He laughs which makes you laugh.

"Ok." You say whilst nodding your head.

He placed a kiss on your lips, and hugged you tightly. You definitely weren't leaving him this time.

Good evening! Hope you enjoyed Edwin's little outbreak, because that's the first and last time he will ever yell at his girl. Austin imagine coming up. Stay tuned! It's all love 💋