High Hopes (Sirius Black)

Yes, I published this without a title and for a split second I had a heart attack. And yes, that's a p!atd reference.

Are you getting sick of all these marauder imagines lol

I've been binge watching the 100, and y'all it's so good! Has anyone seen it?

-

You loved fairytales and stories. Anything fiction you found yourself falling in love with. You loved the concept of finding "the one" and a happily ever after.

You weren't really boy obsessed, constantly looking for a boyfriend or anything. But you just liked to leave yourself open to be in a relationship, if anyone found interest in you... which was kind of lacking. You'd had plenty of guy friends. For example, your strange and adorable group of friends who had self titled themselves as the marauders. It was just that nobody really saw you like that you guessed. (The idiot boy who you "dated" for a month during first year didn't count.)

Your mother used to tell you the stories when you were younger. Anything from princes and princesses to talking animals and objects. And you grew up falling deeper and deeper in love with love. The fairytales were just so cute and you knew you wanted something like that. Someone that made you want to do anything you could to be with him.

Maybe it would take time, you decided well into sixth year. That would be okay. Prince-like perfection doesn't come around just everyday.

You walked briskly through the huge mobs of people milling around the halls. It was lunchtime and you had been starving since this morning, when you had accidentally slept through breakfast.

Hugging your books to your chest, your stomach growled. Knowing your stomach felt like it was literally going to eat itself, you decided to just bring your books to lunch instead of running the opposite way to drop them off in your dorm. Food was the main priority right now.

You weaved through the crowds as quickly as you could, apologizing constantly as you bumped into nearly everyone you were trying to pass. Suddenly, you felt someone tap your shoulder from behind. Whirling around, expecting one of the marauders, you glared at whichever one of those boys who stopped you.

You immediately felt your cheeks become hot when your eyes landed on Mason Jackson. As in insanely popular and cute Mason Jackson. He literally looked like someone straight out of a book. Messy beach blonde hair, gorgeous blue eyes, and handsome as hell.

He chucked, putting his hands up in defense. "Woah, don't kill me there."

Embarrassed, you started talking at lighting speed. "Oh Grodric, I'm sorry. I thought you were someone else. Really. I don't glare at everyone I meet. Sorry. I'm just on my way to the great hall for lunch and—"

He laughed again. "Lunch? You were making your way through this crowd like it was a race for a million galleons!"

You tucked a strand of hair behind your ear, unsure of how to respond. "I'm hungry."

"Me too. I'll walk with you— or maybe jog." He joked.

You smiled.

This was like a scene out of a movie! The funny popular guy was talking to the awkward dork. This was the moment.

"I'm Mason," he said, as if he really needed to introduce himself.

"Y/N," you responded.