♩↝u feel so far away

.             ⋆            ⁚        +   ·         。

◊        ·   ♪      .           ·   .      ✵         .

·  ✧.     ·      chap. two      ·  .       ♬

·             ○  .        ·    .       ♫     ⁚      *

⁕      ‥      ·        ∗         .   °     +        ·

jaemin sucked in a breath upon hearing the other's gorgeously rich, deep voice and words.

the older boy was magic to jaemin, an extraterrestrial being who could hypnotize the stiffest of people. fortunately, the seemingly alien boy had chosen jaemin.

the caramel-haired knew exactly what the older was referring to, and he had to force down the oncoming anxiety. he couldn't let his cool masquerade break down just because of some boy who liked playing with him.

"i'm fine. and yeah, it's been long."

a faint noise, suspiciously sounding similar to a moan, could only just be heard from the other end, followed by a whine of, "i miss you, babe. i'm going crazy."

"is that so?" jaemin mused.

the other then groaned, a sonorous sound, and jaemin could just imagine his expression, messy black hair tousled on his head, eyes squeezed shut, sharp jaw clenched.

"i want you with me, now," was what had come out in words, tone calm and collected. demanding, exhibiting a dominant, strong character.

he had been moaning, whining, groaning, presumably doing something sinful, but could make himself still sound so strong and forceful.

see? he was magic.

"congratulations," jaemin said flatly.

in a way, he was also like the older. on the inside, he could feel his body burning up, heart pounding and stomach flaring, yet he kept a cool exterior, sarcastic voice hiding his true thoughts at the moment.

a chuckle. "playing hard to get, i see?"

jaemin said nothing, surveying his own room.

"don't play like that when i've broken down your walls long ago."

again, jaemin was silent. his eyes landed on his closet, where just beyond the door was a large array of clothes. his family was not wealthy enough to live in a giant ass mansion, with gold-plated toilet seats and maids rushing around completing their housekeeping duties, but they still had a substantial amount of money and status.

"now you're giving me the silent treatment?"

jaemin's mouth stayed shut.

"well, baby boy, guess i'll have to fuck you to get you screaming."