♩↝don't wanna leave this play date with you

.             ⋆            ⁚        +   ·         。

◊        ·   ♪      .           ·   .      ✵         .

·  ✧. ·       chap. 34      ·  . ♬

·             ○  .        ·    .       ♫     ⁚      *

⁕      ‥      ·        ∗         .   °     +        ·

if only it could have lasted.

if only jeno could have spent more time with jaemin.

if only he had confessed earlier. 

if only he could have stopped playing with jaemin long ago and admitted what he truly felt.

if only he was there every second of every day for jaemin.

maybe then, jeno wouldn't be standing in the rain.

clouds obscuring the stars, streetlights giving off a gloomy, weak glow that displayed droplets cascading in a vicious downpour and jeno, a hunched silhouette.

he was as soaked as his surroundings, clothes thoroughly drenched and hanging heavily on his body. he stared, without really seeing, at the ground.

or more accurately, at the curved slab of stone that stuck out of the ground, words that shot jeno into an abyss of agony carved into it.

the raven-haired used to be a playboy who always left his dates and broke their hearts, yet he knew instantly he'd never do anything of the sort to jaemin. he'd never leave or hurt the younger.

but it would appear that instead, jaemin had left him.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[a/n]: first try at a fluffy ending, how'd i do uwu??🤧😩

AND THANK YOU FOR 12K I-- NASJCNJNL I DONT DESERVE YALL YOURE THE LITERAL SWEETEST EVER and i wish wattpad wasn't so slow and had dumb af notifs, i wanna thank y'all for everything you've done but it won't let me skcjdkncncnc

have a beautiful day cuties ily<3