♩↝you never share your toys or communicate

.             ⋆            ⁚        +   ·         。

◊        ·   ♪      .           ·   .      ✵         .

· ✧.     · chap. 29 · .         ♬

·             ○  .        ·    .       ♫     ⁚      *

⁕      ‥      ·        ∗         .   °     +        ·

jeno always knew he was gay.

he liked girls, but never felt anything romantic for them, despite having dated an ample share. instead, only guys had ever caught his attention.

when he laid eyes on jaemin that first day of kindergarten, he froze. who knew someone that beautiful had actually graced the earth with their presence?

as they grew up and the younger dyed his hair, puberty having treated him especially well, jeno continued crushing on him from afar. who knew someone could become even more beautiful?

once jeno had finally received consent for a kiss one year ago, and they began taking their relationship further, he was in bliss. everywhere they went just to hook up, to make out, tongues swirling as one, to give love bites, sucking and nibbling and leaving behind beautiful work on slightly tanned or pale skin. jeno loved it all.

and jaemin truly was the most beautiful person jeno had ever known. his caramel hair complimented his honey skin perfectly, both soft and smooth and well taken care of. his eyebrows slanted attractively over his captivating chocolate eyes, and his plush pink lips that whenever bit or licked over made jeno go over the edge.

jeno was a supernova when the younger was around, accumulating more and more feeling, more lust and pleasure and desire until he exploded, a blazing phenomenon, a burst of ecstasy glowing for jaemin and jaemin only.

but his looks, that seductive, entrancing side of the younger, wasn't at all what jeno liked most about jaemin.