♩↝just me and u, and u and me alone

. ⋆ ⁚ + · 。

◊ · ♪ . · . ✵ .

· ✧. · chap. six · . ♬

· ○ . · . ♫ ⁚ *

⁕ ‥ · ∗ . ° + ·

jaemin rolled his eyes and stepped inside the house, jeno closing and locking the door behind them.

they walked into the open space of jeno's living room, couches designed in odd shapes and glass tables placed on the shiny floor.

a large light hung from the ceiling, a sort of huge glass bowl with a lightbulb inside, unlit, but appealing to the eye.

stairs to the side led up to the bedrooms and glamorous bathrooms, while walking further into the house led to the kitchen and dining room, both with interestingly shaped tables and chairs, lights in more geometric glass shapes, no walls or doors separating the rooms.

the walls were quite bare, except for the occasional mounted piece of abstract art, and the enormous flatscreen TV.

jaemin always loved jeno's home. everything looked so interesting, so out-of-this-world, just like jeno. interesting shapes and designs, simplistic layout, large windows that let in an ample amount of light but from the outside were pitch black.

"what do you wanna do?" jeno asked, eyes trained on jaemin as the younger stared around the house. "other than me."

jaemin shrugged, choosing to ignore that last statement, body and eyes still turned away from the older. "you're the one who wanted me to come here, you choose."

jeno snorted, a smirk curling his lips. "i think you know what i want."

the younger shrugged again and turned around to finally look at the real centerpiece of the house, the boy who lived inside it. jaemin matched jeno's expression as he teasingly asked in a serious tone, "i don't actually, you wanna play roblox or something?"

jeno blinked slowly, then grabbed jaemin's arm and pulled him up the winding stairs to his bedroom, a large space with a large bed, closet, and bathroom attached.

nothing was obnoxiously modern in jeno's room, except for the light which was shaped in a sharp cube. if anything, it was very plain and empty, the desk with swivel chair adorned with only a laptop, and all other belongings hidden away in the large dresser.

if only the raven-haired boy's parents knew of the things kept in there.