♩↝i don't want to play no games

. ⋆ ⁚ + · 。

◊ · ♪ . · . ✵ .

· ✧. · chap. ten · .  ♬

· ○ . · . ♫ ⁚ *

⁕ ‥ · ∗ . ° + ·

when he heard the soft murmur from jeno, jaemin's eyes flew open and met straight with jeno's, dark circles of lust and danger. but both eyes closed again when their lips met in a clash of passion.

jeno moved his hand up from jaemin's body and to the younger's hair, clutching and tugging as his lips moved violently against the younger's. jaemin let out the softest of whimpers as he let jeno ravish him, rob him of any strands of sanity he had left.

lee jeno made him fucking crazy.

he loved being with the older, he loved their make-out sessions and games they'd play.

jeno made him feel good. so fucking good, and he was high on it.

jaemin decided he wanted to take a little control, even though he was the one pinned to the wall with his hands held above him, so he bit the older's bottom lip, smirking when jeno gasped. the caramel-haired forced his tongue into the other's mouth, lips still pressed so tightly against each other's as he explored jeno's mouth, tongue swiping over and dancing on everything it could.

jeno lifted one leg, bending it so his knee pressed on the lower half of jaemin's body.

"ah~ jeno~"

jaemin finally moaned, loud, which made jeno grin against the younger's lips as he took control again, now exploring jaemin's mouth with his own tongue, the younger continuing his groans and whines.

pleasure coursed through jaemin, and when jeno moved a hand to snake down jaemin's back, his skin tingled from where jeno's fingertips had brushed it. hell, his whole body was tingling from jeno's own on him, pressing him so close to the wall, allowing no room for breathing, just kissing.

jaemin loved their make-out sessions and games.

but that was just it.

it was just a game to the older, just a way for the older to have fun. playing around with jaemin like this was merely an amusement to jeno, and the younger hated it.

he used to think the same way — that this was a fun and mischievous game the two devised — but now he didn't.

he thought of jeno as more than someone to play with, and he hated their games.

he hated how little he knew he meant to the older.