♩↝i'm walking to ur house, nobody's home

. ⋆ ⁚ + · 。

◊ · ♪ . · . ✵ .

· ✧. · chap. five · .  ♬

· ○ . · . ♫ ⁚ *

⁕ ‥ · ∗ . ° + ·

and yet, when jeno decided to set his sights on the most worthy prize of all two years ago, it took a whole year for na jaemin to allow a single peck. on the cheek.

but then, for the past year, jeno treated jaemin differently.

both boys still continued along with their other flings and dates and stayed with each other through it all. they never lost interest in each other.

but they weren't dating either.

when jaemin had finally arrived at the large house, a modern looking building with wood and black glass and the occasional blinding white accents, he stopped.

jaemin's house had a more traditional look to it, arches and intricate designs and chandeliers. his side of the neighborhood, in general, was like that, a classic look.

but jeno's side was all modern, all sharp angles, smooth and shiny, unpredictable and surprising. just like jeno himself.

he walked up the driveway to the front door, ringing the doorbell.

when the door swung open, a boy only a little older than jaemin stood there. arms crossed over his toned chest, body clad in all black, black jeans, black shirt, black leather jacket.

adam's apple showing only the slightest bit of motion, sharp jawline, mouth slightly open, pink lips creating a contrast to pale skin. sharp eyes and sharp eyebrows, hair messy yet somehow appearing neat.

lee jeno was all about looking sharp and fierce, sharp bone structure and piercing eyes, almost always wearing black.

na jaemin looked more soft, doe eyes and plump lips, hair like caramel and honey, wearing some black but always a pop of color too.

jeno smiled. it wasn't genuine though, and jaemin could tell because it didn't reach his eyes.

the older was cold, a generic bad boy, but the way his smile shone in his eyes, the way he could smile with his entire face broke that persona, revealed how cute and soft he could be. however, he rarely showed it, so jaemin was left with an upturn in the corners of his mouth instead.

"you can be as loud as you want, baby boy. no one else is home."