Prologue

Kieths POV :
Since I was 5 my mom wanted a daughter, but she didn't want to go in labor again, after she realized the pain of having a child. This is what lead to me being known as Princess Kathy.
My father didn't mind or respond to anything my mom did with me since he did his own stuff on the side. If you looked at me you wouldn't even think twice if i were a boy.

My mother is strict with me, I'm not aloud to tell anyone my secret, and as for the servants if they speak one word of it, they are sentenced to death. Yes, our kingdom is very strict with its policies...but hey what can I say my mother loves to play dress up with me, I never really minded how I looked until I met the prince from the island next door, Prince Lance.

I've always admired him from a far until one morning I awoke to see my mother sitting in the corner of my bedroom where the small library was set.

"Kieth, get ready in two hours we depart to the island of Cubanari. We'll be staying on the island for two months to see if your relationship with the prince would work."

"Mother, what happens if he finds out I'm not... a girl."

"Oh trust me time will come when you'll tell him but at the moment the royal family of cubanari has no clue, so your safe."

"Thank you mother"

"Don't thank me with your words, thank me by following orders."

She left the room with her nose held high, I got out of bed, and walked to the bathroom where a steamy shower was waiting for me. I took off my night gown and tied my hair in a ponytail. I entered the bath and laid there for a while until I began to think of Lance and began to play with my member moaning his name "Lanc..e...prince.."

I snapped out of it realizing mother said two hours. I stepped out the shower and had one of the maids wrap me In my towel I walked to the beauty room where my legs were waxed my hair was brushed my face was made. There has always been one certain thing I regretted of dressing as a girl, it was the body suite.

I was born with a feminine body type but the suit made it look like I had more curve, more thin and had "breast". As the maid tied up my body suit I tightened my fist on the counter.
Next was the dress. I always wore red my mother always told me women who wear a color of passion mean business. I own 1,456 dresses two months mean 900 of them shall be taken. I tell the maid which I wanna take as she picks out a few.

Once I am set wearing a red sailor dress with a beach hat, I walk to the beach to enter the boat. already waiting mother and father. I pre pare myself for 1 hour of being on the boat.

End of prologue part 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! It's trash! So I've written this book for klance shippers and for me ;) so in this book I will also be paying more attention to the story long with adding smut along the way so you don't get to bored easily.