Chapter 9

Lances POV
'Well life is great, my friends have never supported me more! Kathy and I have never been so close. But sadly she was leaving tomorrow. Her deep purple eyes. her black hair. Body that can kill, and man. My fiancé. She liked wearing pants now. Her dresses are red as ever. But one thing that has changed. Is she stopped playing sad songs on the piano. But bright ones.'
I woke up and saw Kathy at the balcony. I walked up to her.
"Good morning, how'd you sleep?"
"I had a nightmare."
"Really?" I squinted my eyes looking at the bright morning sun.
"I dreamt I'd never see you again. You'll hate me."
"Hmph, all that from a nightmare?"
"Silly...right?"
I glanced at her. nervous. She was nervous. I grabbed her hand.
"Hey if there's anything you wanna tell me. I'll handle it like an adult."
END OF LANCES POV
KIETHS POV
This was it. This afternoon I'd leave. The only shot I had was right now. Standing here morning light shining on us. My soulmate holding my hands not knowing that I'm a full on guy.
"Actually yeah, I do have to tell you something."
BARRRRPPPP
We both looked to the sea. My mother was here. Luckily I was ready.
I took Lances hand and sat him on his bed.
"L-listen I know. This is um totally gonna sound u-unormal. But my whole life I've had this deep secret. And Honestly! These past months I've become so close to you...s-so I want to tell you."
Lance stood up and grabbed me and pulled me into a hug.
"Hey, calm down. Lovely girls don't need to be stressed out."
I took a breath.
I pushed away from his hug.
"Well the truth is I'm a guy."
Lance looked at me and started to laugh.
"Good one Kathy! Didn't know you had a sense of humor."
I unzipped my dress. Half way to reveal the suit and the padding. I closed my eyes for a good minute. I looked at him.
I fell on the floor. He was gone. I zipped up my dress. Before walking out. I turned and screamed.
"Keep it a s-secret!"
I was in tears, so many tears I ran down to the boat without saying goodbye or hello. The moment I reached my room I took everything off. I looked in The mirror.
What had I done?